Funky Junky Flower Truck Yard Art

Funky Junky Flower Truck Yard Art
Honestly, I wasn’t quite sure how else to explain this, hence the title of this post. I was driving back from Walmart today, taking the back roads like I always do, and saw this rust old truck sitting near the road. What caught my eye was the fact that it was being used as a funky flower box of sorts. I love it! Reminds me so much of my friend Donna, from Funky Junk Interiors.

Sorry the pictures aren’t that great, I only had my cell phone with me. I’m getting ready to move this blog to WordPress, so I didn’t have a crafty post for you. But I thought you might appreciate the fun in these pictures.

Back soon with more fun fall projects and Halloween crafts!

10 Responses to Funky Junky Flower Truck Yard Art

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate says:

Thanks for sharing! I LOVE the Funky Junky flower Truck! Lol! I could see something like that sitting in my yard1

Anonymous says:

Hmmmmm, we have an old pick up in our yard that could use some sprucing up! Thanks for the idea!

Jeanette says:

I love the Funky Junky flower truck….. I wish it was in my yard! Thanks for sharing.

April says:

That looks sooooo much like my dad's truck. His is primer blue, but you get the idea. Maybe we will try that.

gail says:

Amanda-I'm so glad you took the time to share, that truck and flowers made me smile! I love it!
    gail

Beansieleigh says:

Actually, I LOVE THIS!! They'd never allow this in my neighborhood, with all it's zoning rules and codes, but I HAVE seen bicycles done up with similar floral inspirations!.. Oh, dear.. Honestly, it's a good thing my father isn't seeing this, or he'd put one out just to irritate the neighbors!! LOL! ~tina

Abby says:

I love it. If my boys saw this they would go nuts. It looks like tow-mator from the movie cars…..well, mator dressed up for fall :)

pam says:

At first I thought you might be the lucky owner of this totally cool truck!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share it with all of us how won't be traveling along that road.

Jane Little says:

Oh how I wish I could get over there for some fall family pictures. What a perfect background!

Rob says:

one of the grooviest things i’ve seen. love to have one :)