Do you have a little princess at your house? If you do, she’ll love this bracelet. It’s fun to make and she’ll be able to do just about everything herself! So if your little princess is looking a little bored, pull out the craft jewels, felt and a toilet paper or paper towel tube and get crafting!
Cardboard Tube Princess Bracelet
You will need
White craft glue
What you do
Cut cardboard tube into 1.5″ wide rings (for each bracelet). Cut each ring open so that the bracelet can be easily slipped onto child’s wrist.
Cut a strip of felt 1.5″ wide long enough to cover the tube.
To gauge the size needed, cover the inside and outside of the tube, trim where needed.
Use white craft glue to attach the felt to the cardboard tube.
Using a generous amount of white craft glue, cover the outside of the bracelet with craft jewels. Let it dry completely.
If you would like to make a bracelet that’s more mature, maybe you have a daughter who has outgrown the princess stuff…
Put different colors of paint into a paint palette. Dip paintbrush into one color, the dot the brush into one or two more colors to mix.
Don’t stir the colors, just dip, then apply to the cardboard.
- Cardboard tube
- Pink felt
- White craft glue
- Craft jewels
- Cut cardboard tube into 1.5" wide rings (for each bracelet). Cut each ring open so that the bracelet can be easily slipped onto child's wrist.
- Cut a strip of felt 1.5" wide long enough to cover the tube.
- To gauge the size needed, cover the inside and outside of the tube, trim where needed.
- Use white craft glue to attach the felt to the cardboard tube.
- Using a generous amount of white craft glue, cover the outside of the bracelet with craft jewels. Let it dry completely.
More from me you might like:
Cookie Monster and Elmo Hats
Safety Pin Bracelet
Water Bottle Octopus
Paper Plate Owl Craft
Clothespin Art Center
More cute stuff from the web:
Craft Foam Tiara – from me on Kaboose.com
Medieval – Royalty Related Crafts – from Family Crafts at About.com
Princess Mirror – from me on Kaboose.com
Macrame Friendship Bracelets – from Chica and Jo
Latest posts by Amanda Formaro (see all)
- Easy Yarn Crafts: Creative Ways to Use Yarn Without Knitting or Crocheting - March 17, 2017
- Egg Shell Mosaic Vase - March 14, 2017
- 40+ Creative Easter Crafts for Kids - March 6, 2017