These are so easy and too cute, perfect for a Valentine’s Day party or just packaging up goodies for your friends. Wrap a little surprise gift up in tissue paper and tuck it inside the tube before closing. These are great for kids and adults alike and take almost no time to make!
- 4-inch cardboard tube
- Tissue paper
- Scrapbook paper
- Clear tape
- Use tape to cover the cardboard tube with scrapbook paper.
- Wrap small gift in tissue paper and tuck inside the cardboard tube.
- Fold down one side of one of the ends of the cardboard tube.
- Fold the other side down on top of that. Use a small piece of tape to keep friends from peeking! Repeat this process on the other end of the cardboard tube so that both ends are closed.
- Wrap decorated tube with ribbon and tie in a knot or bow.
I originally made this project for Spoonful. Spoonful has since closed and the instructions were taken down. I am putting the instructions here until such time that Spoonful projects are redirected to a new home. At that time I will remove the instructions and link directly to the project on their site.
Latest posts by Amanda Formaro (see all)
- Easy Yarn Crafts: Creative Ways to Use Yarn Without Knitting or Crocheting - March 17, 2017
- Egg Shell Mosaic Vase - March 14, 2017
- 40+ Creative Easter Crafts for Kids - March 6, 2017