Looks like I’m just about caught up on these recaps! The projects listed here were featured on my Crafts by Amanda Facebook page during the month of April. These are the 20 most liked projects for that month as voted by YOU, the Facebook readers. There are some truly awesome projects here, so be sure to visit the links and leave comments for the creative minds behind them.
1) were shared on my Facebook page during April
2) can be found in the photo gallery
3) Can each be pinned from my Amanda’s Favorites pinboard
4) are linked directly to the tutorial by clicking a photo below or the link right below the photo
If you would like to see last month’s favorite craft projects click here > Great Craft Ideas – April 2014
I hope you enjoyed these projects. Projects, photographs, tutorials and blog posts take a long time to create and write, and generally bloggers do it for free. So if you like something here, or anywhere for that matter, share some comment love. Be sure to tell someone when their project wows you. It’s what keeps bloggers blogging and creating new tutorials for everyone to enjoy! It’s the little things. :) See you next time.
Latest posts by Amanda Formaro (see all)
- Easy Yarn Crafts: Creative Ways to Use Yarn Without Knitting or Crocheting - March 17, 2017
- Egg Shell Mosaic Vase - March 14, 2017
- 40+ Creative Easter Crafts for Kids - March 6, 2017