I know I seem to be blasting everyone with Halloween crafts today, but I just realized the big day is is this weekend and I don’t have all these posted yet! So many ideas, so little time. :-/ These fun eyeball pins make great gifts for friends, teachers, or Halloween party guests. Make a whole bunch at once and hand out at the door as guests arrive.
To simplify things, use those round sponge stampers to add the eyeball instead of having to freehand it. I’m a freehand kind of gal, so I often have to remind myself to include those types of tips. After painting my wood circle white and letting it dry, I used a Sharpie to draw the center circle which I then filled with blue paint.
- 2" wood circle
- acrylic craft paint: white, black, blue, red
- toothpick or red thin tip marker
- black Sharpie marker
- acrylic sealer or glaze
- pin backing
- white craft glue or hot glue
- Paint the wood circle white and let it dry.
- Use Sharpie to draw a circle in the center then paint that blue, leaving the black outline around the blue. Paint a small black circle in the center of the blue one. Paint (with a toothpick dipped in red paint) bloodshot lines, or use a red thin tipped marker. Let everything dry and spray it with sealer. After the sealer has dried, glue the pin back to the back of the eyeball.
Latest posts by Amanda Formaro (see all)
- Easy Yarn Crafts: Creative Ways to Use Yarn Without Knitting or Crocheting - March 17, 2017
- Egg Shell Mosaic Vase - March 14, 2017
- 40+ Creative Easter Crafts for Kids - March 6, 2017