You’ve shopped for your supplies, and now you’re looking for some fun and kid-friendly back to school ideas. Whether it’s colorful ways to hold all those pencils you just bought or ideas for keeping a desk organized at home, I have an idea or two for you!
If you’ve yet to do your shopping, and enjoy a more organized approach to the madness, print yourself off a copy of this free Back To School Checklist to begin!
15 Fun Back to School Ideas
Over the years I’ve made plenty of back to school crafts, so I thought it would be fun to gather several into a list for you for easy pickins’. In this list are plenty of projects that are great for your desk or school locker or even for that space in your room. Keep everything organized with these homemade supplies.
- Duck Tape® Monster Corkboard
- Denim Mosaic Chalkboard
- Glitter Flower Power Chalkboard
- Clothespin Art Center
- ABC Salt Dough Magnets
- Recycled Cardboard Tube Desk Caddy
- Rainbow Pencil Holder Can
- Denim Covered Pencil Can
- Magnetic Locker Pencil Holder
- Neon Bright Pencil Holders
- Decorating a Composition Notebook
- Faux Vinyl Book Cover
- Craft Stick Pencil Bookmarks
- Easy Craft Stick Bookmarks
- Avengers Bookmarks Craft for Kids
See what’s new in the Back To School department! These adorable printable lunchbox joke cards are a fun surprise for the kids to find in their lunches. You can also print off some of these punny printable bookmarks for the kids to keep their place in each textbook!
This post originally appeared here on Aug 1, 2014.