Summer vacation is a child’s favorite time of year. There are so many wonderful kids crafts and activities to do and so much time to do them. I have made a Summer Bucket List for you so that you can keep track of all of your adventures this summer. If at any point over break you are stumped about what to do that day, pull a slip from your Bucket List Jar for some inspiration.
Summer Bucket List Jar
I brainstormed more than 80 fun Summer activities and included them in the bucket list printable. Even though I was able to come up with so many ideas, I am sure there are plenty of fun adventures that I missed. That is why I included several blank spaces, so you can add your own ideas!
You will need:
Crafting tools you may find helpful:
Start by printing off the Summer Bucket List Printables onto plain printer paper using a color printer.
Cut the jar label out and glue or tape it to the jar. You can use any jar or bucket you have on hand to make your bucket list jar. If you would like to make a paint drip jar like you see in these pictures, check out this tutorial.
Cut out the bucket list items, fold them in half, and place them in the jar.
Add any additional items to your family’s bucket list that aren’t covered already. Be sure to add those additional items to slips of paper, and place them in the jar as well.
When you have free time over summer vacation, pull a slip from your Summer Bucket List jar and do it! Remember to cross each item off of your list as you accomplish it. Can you do them all before summer break ends?
For more fun summer crafts, or for ideas to add to your bucket list, check out…
- Swirling Twirling Ladybugs
- Cardboard Tube Binoculars
- Birdseed Ornaments
- 30+ Summer Camp Crafts for Kids
- Paper Plate Tropical Fish
- Sea Shell Creatures
Summer Bucket List Jar (with printables)
- Summer Bucket List printable
- Color printer
- Plain printer paper
- Craft glue or tape
- Paper trimmer
- Start by printing off the Summer Bucket List Printables onto plain printer paper using a color printer.
- Cut the jar label out and glue or tape it to the jar.
- Cut out the bucket list items, fold them in half, and place them in the jar.
- Add any additional items to your family's bucket list that aren't covered already. Be sure to add those additional items to slips of paper, and place them in jar as well.