A Crabby Piece of Driftwood Wall Decor
Next time you're at the beach, don't forget to collect some driftwood for making your own crab coastal decor, like this driftwood crab wall art!
- Crab Template for Printing measures 21.5" wide x 16" high
- 8 pieces of Tongue and Groove Pine boards 3 1/2" wide x 5/16" thick , cut to 24” long
- 1 " x 1" wood trim 2 x 24" long, 2 x 28" long
- Decoart Americana Chalky Paint Yesteryear
- Decoart Americana White Creme Wax
- Paint brush 1” angled and small sized
- Cotton rag
- Driftwood pieces assorted lengths and widths
- Airgun Nailer
- Wood Glue Lepage, no-clamp, clear drying
Prepare and paint the backboard wood frame with grey chalky paint and white creme wax.
Print out the crab template and select appropriate driftwood pieces to fit the template.
Paint the selected driftwood pieces with white creme wax.
Trace the crab template onto the backboard.
Assemble and glue the driftwood pieces onto the backboard to create the crab.