First I painted a layer of white enamel paint over the design and up to the colored border. it took about 3 coats to cover the crest design.
I painstakingly cut out the numbers by hand. I simply found a font in Word I was happy with and printed them off on regular copy paper. Then I sprayed the numbers with matte acrylic sealer. I did this to keep any of the ink from seeping when Mod Podge is applied.
Then I just Mod Podged the numbers on, making sure they were even with each other. Then I hung them on the soffit over the oven. Done!
This project for Numbered Plates was printed from CraftsbyAmanda.com - https://craftsbyamanda.com/numbered-plates/ and can only be printed for education or personal use.