DIY Flower Resin Magnets
Capture the beauty of nature all year-round with these lovely DIY pressed flower and soft glitter translucent resin magnets.
- 2.5 oz EasyCast Clear Casting Epoxy
- 1 Octagon Reusable Knob Mold
- 1 Mold Release and Conditioner
- 4 Measuring cups
- 3 Wooden craft sticks
- 1 Gloves
- 1 Straw or small kitchen torch
- Pressed or dried flowers assorted small flowers and leaves
- 1/4 tsp Fine Glitter white and purple colors
- 6 Small Round Magnet 1 per resin magnet
- 1 E600 adhesive small dab per magnet
- 4 Translucent Pigment Dye yellow, green, blue, red
Spray Mold Release and Conditioner into cabinet knob molds.
Mix equal parts of EasyCast Clear Casting Epoxy and hardener into one measuring cup.
Evenly divide the resin into additional cups based on the number of different colored magnets.
Add one drop of translucent pigment dye to each cup in color of your choice.
Pour colored resin into mold filling 2/3 of the way.
Sprinkle glitter over top of resin.
Place pressed flowers and leaves into each mold.
Pour more colored resin into each mold until filled to the top.
Use straw or small torch to blow off any bubbles in the resin.
Cover and let cure 24 hours.
Remove from molds.
Glue small magnet to back side of resin using E6000 adhesive.