12 Vintage Signs – for Project inspiration

I love old signs and think they make really great decorative pieces. I am almost finished with my kitchen, but I really want to add a “fresh eggs” sign, of something similar before calling it done. I also like several of these ideas for the living room, and I’m constantly looking for inspiration. As I’ve been collecting all of these I thought the best place the save them would be here, on my blog. The bonus is that I get to share these faves with you too!

None of the signs listed here were made by me. Here are the signs I have made.

Here are some really awesome looking signs I’ve found. Some are DIY projects made by talented bloggers and some I found elsewhere. I think they provide some great inspiration. As you can see I really like the distressed, aged look. If you’ve found any awesome looking signs, please share the link in the comments!

Bakery Sign – My Decorating Addiction

Farmall Barn Wood Sign – The Country Chic Cottage

Vintage Movie Ticket Sign – Dittle Dattle

Vintage Coffee Sign – Gail’s Decorative Touch

Vintage Devoted Sign – All Things Home

Aged Nantucket sign – Emerald Cove

Bathroom Sign – Tracy’s Trinkets & Treasures

Aged Grocery Sign – Funky Junk Interiors

Egg Sign Find – Love of Family & Home

Cuisine Sign – That Mommy Blog

Vintage Wooden Sign – Country Living (slide 12)

Lion Coffee Sign – Miss Mustard Seed

If your sign was featured here, feel free to grab a button! :)

Crafts by Amanda
Copy code below

Have you seen any awesome signs lately? Please share in the comments!

Did you enjoy this post? Why not subscribe to my feed, or better yet, to my free newsletter – Foodie in the Craftroom, which provides not only crafts but recipes from my other blog, Amanda’s Cookin’ as well!

Comments

1. Kerri says

Thanks so much Amanda, for featuring my family bakery sign! I am a lover of vintage signs too; can't wait to see what other ones you might dig up!
    Kerri
    mydecoratingaddiction.blogspot.com

2. Gail says

Thanks Amanda for featuring my "Coffeehouse" sign. What great features! Some I've seen and some I haven't. Great inspirations all in one blog post…who could ask for more!

Have a wonderful day,
    Gail

3. Funky Junk Interiors says

Cool feature, Amanda! And thanks for including mine too!

I have a new one being shown next week. :)

Donna

4. Lauren Merrill says

I LOVE your blog! I also love the old distressed looking signs.. I think my favorite one was your EAT sign! I tried to replicate it but it didn't turn out so good.. I plan on attempting to make it again if i ever get a silhouette!!

5. Amy Kinser says

Thank you so much for sharing my sign. It was so simple to do, yet made a great statement in my room.

I love old signs!

6. michelle says

Hi Amanda, thank you so much for featuring my Nantucket sign. These are all wonderful signs! i hope to do more soon!!

7. Michelle says

Wow, I am in great company! Thanks so much for including my "Cuisine" sign! Going to go look around your cute blog now!

8. cajungal01 says

Hi Amanda! I couldn't find how to email you but wanted you to know that I made a paint chip clock! I linked yours on my blog to give you some kuddos. Just wanted you to know!
    :0)
    ~robin
    cajungal01.blogspot.com

9. southernlady64 says

I enjoyed your post and I do love old signs. You had some really good ones posted. Such a neat blog and I loved looking around and reading your stuff. Have a great weekend.

10. Carrie @ Dittle Dattle says

Thank you for including my movie ticket stub sign. I'm honored and will be grabbing you button for my sidebar. Thanks again.