Paper Plate Mummy

One of my day jobs is Chief Editor of Craftown.com. I’m working on beefing up the content over there and will be adding lots of new crafts to the site in the coming months. I’m even looking for contributors! So if you are interested in sharing your projects, check out the information on the contributor’s page.

This paper plate mummy is one of many crafts I will be making for Craftown. I have several more up my sleeve, this is just the first of many. This is a really easy project for kids and I think it turned out so cute! Get the instructions for the Halloween Paper Plate Mummy here.

Comments

1. Jenglamgirl says

CUTENESS, THIS Is great for kids to do. I know what craft I will be doing with my kids in OCT. thanks so much. Jen

2. Bobbie Mackey says

ooh! my library kids will love this! i wonder how it would look if you took a close up pick of your kiddo's face and used those? too cute!

3. Megan says

Oh, this looks like fun – and simple, too! My daughter's finally getting into the "scary" side of Halloween and I think she'd love this project. Thanks for sharing!

4. creativejewishmom/sara says

love it, this is so "Amanda", simple yet amazingly cute! Thanks so much for sharing on Craft Schooling Sunday!

5. Sassy Sites! says

Great job! You have a very cute blog here. I'm visiting from Made bY you Monday! I'm a follower! Stop by Sassy Sites when you get a chance! xoxo

Marni @ Sassy Sites!

6. InMyOwnStyle says

Hi Amanda-

I am sending this tutorial to my college aged daughter, Amanda. She is going to love this and I am sure will be decoratating her apt. with them. they are so cute.
    My best- Diane

7. says

I Love this and want to share it on my blog. Years ago I shared your Vampire Lollipop but the link where I found the craft is gone. I got it from Spoonful.com. Do you have it posted somewhere else? I’d like to provide a link. Thanks so much and have a wonderful day! ~Yolanda~