Is your dad a baseball fan? Here’s a fun way to give him a Father’s Day card he can really appreciate. it’s an autographed baseball with YOUR autograph! Imagine how excited dad will be. :)
Paper Plate Autographed Baseball Card
- Miniature paper plate
- Red and black pens
- Hole punch
- Have kids draw two curved lines with red pen, one on the left and one on the right of the paper plate.
- Add stitches using red pen.
- "Autograph" the baseball using a black pen.
- Poke a hole at the bottom and the top of the baseball.
- Run string through the top and then the bottom. Pull string carefully together which will make the plate fold in half. Do not crease. Tie string in a bow.
- Dad will untie the bow to reveal the card. The string can then be used as a hanger.