Clean white and beautifully bold red are the main colors in Scandinavian designed ornaments and decorations for Christmas. These ornaments are pre-made, all you have to do is paint them!
You can find these ornaments at Michaels craft store. They are made by ArtMinds and are plain white plaster. Just take out the hanger, paint, seal and put the hanger back on! Pretty simple. :) When you’re done, try these printable geometrical ornaments over at Today’s Creative Life!
I have just a couple more Christmas projects to share, and then I hope everyone has a joyous time with friends and family.
Please remember to hug everyone close to you a little tighter at least once this week. As tragedies unfold around us, it’s easy to see how lucky we truly are.
- CraftSmart Paint in Red and White
- DuraClear Varnish - Matte
- ArtMinds Plaster Ornaments
- Remove ribbon hangers and set aside.
- Paint each ornament with White.
- Use a fine line paintbrush to paint inside the premade lines of the plaster ornaments with Red.
- When completely dry, give each ornament a generous coat of DuraClear matte Varnish.
- Reattach ribbon hangers.