Spooky Eyeball Treat Bag

Last year I made these cute monster treat bags for my blog, and I also made this spooky eyeball bucket for Disney’s Kaboose.com. So this year I decided to combine the two and throw in some color, and that’s how I came up with the spooky eyeball treat bag! I’m all about color for Halloween, I’m sure you’ve seen that in my Halloween painted jar luminaries which use all the Halloween colors. I love Halloween and making Halloween crafts is so fun, it can be addicting!

Spooky Eyeball Treat Bag

Paper lunch bag
Black acrylic paint
Clear spray sealer
Construction paper: yellow, white, green, red, purple
Black marker
Hole punch
12″ piece of ribbon
Scissors
Glue stick

Paint the outside of the bag black and set aside to dry. When bag is dry, give it a coat of sealer and let that dry.

Meanwhile, cut eyes out of construction paper in different sizes and colors.

Use a black marker to add the pupils of the eyes. For angry eyes, simply trim the tops in a downward angle.

Use a glue stick to attach the eyes to the front of the bag. After filling the bag with treats and/or toys, fold the top of the bag over twice and make two holes, about 1/2″ apart with your hole punch.

Thread the ribbon through the front left hole then back through the backside of the right hole. Tie in a bow.

Done!

More of my Halloween crafts:
All my Halloween crafts
Halloween Monster Treat Bags
Halloween Painted Jar Luminaries
Juice Box Monsters

More cute Halloween crafts from the internet:
Halloween craft ideas from About.com
Alien Mask from FreeKidsCrafts.com
Spooky Subway Art from Tatertots and Jello
Halloween Candy Wreath from Craft-o-Maniac

10 Responses to Spooky Eyeball Treat Bag

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com says:

Those are adorable! What a cute idea. Thanks so much for linking to my {spooky} subway art! Have a wonderful day Amanda!

xox
    Jen

Jenglamgirl says:

Thank you Amanda. You are always so sweet. You have supre cute and fun ideas, that I really love. Jen

[email protected] says:

Way cute! I love the colored eyes. Thanks so much for this, I'll be linking.

Corinna says:

OMG could you BE more creative! This is the cutest! When I saw this at first I was wondering where did she buy black lunch bags because I've never seen black ones….and then I kept reading and discovered how clever you are. I would never in a million years think to paint a lunch bag. You rock!

Corinna

RedTedArt says:

Oh, your ideas are so simple and yet SO effective! How cute.

Love it (as always!!)

Thank you also for linking up to Kids Get Crafty! Much appreciated!!

Maggy x

amandab says:

Very cute bags, pity we don't really get into Halloween down in Oz :(

Thanks all! :) :)

[…] for more Halloween crafts? I have a ton, so let’s start with eyeballs. There’s this Spooky Eyeball Treat Bag that kids will love, as well as this Halloween Eyeball Pin that’s great for adding to a hat […]

[…] with black markers for the kids to add pupils and eyebrows. You can even have them make these cute spooky eyeball treat bags to carry home their project and other […]