31 Valentine Crafts for you and the kids

If you follow me on Facebook then you already know I have done some work as a crafter for several websites. I’ve been pretty busy making Valentine crafts for both adults and the kids and I thought I would share those with you here. To get the tutorials, click the corresponding link below each picture. Hope you like them!

1. Valentine Party Favor Tubes
26. Heart Doily Valentine
27. Craft Stick Heart Frame
28. Heart Hug Flowers
29. Cone Treat Holders
30. Conversation Heart Banner
31. Valentine’s Tea Cup Invitations

Hope you liked them! Hope you have a wonderful Valentine’s Day, but I’m sure you’ll see more ideas from me before then. :)

24 Responses to 31 Valentine Crafts for you and the kids

Rena says:

Those are awesome!

Beverly @ FlamingoToes.com says:

Wow – this is a lot of work!! They are all really cute projects. What a great resource! thanks!!

مـي says:

nice
    I like 6 & 7

Katherine ( Katie) Corrigan says:

Gorgeous! Well Done, I'm blog hopping this morning, so happy i found your lovely blog, Hugs Katherine

Sue says:

Wow, so many great ideas in one place! Thanks, Amanda:)

Denise of Ingleside says:

so many great crafts :) i'm definitely going to try some with the kids, plus I'm going to use some to surprise them on Valentine's Day when they get home from school :)thank you!

artsy_momma says:

Great List! I love all-in-one lists!!!

LocalFunForKids says:

Lots of Great Ideas!

Just Crafty Today says:

I love your ideas! I haven't even started my Valentine's Stuff yet. Shame on me!

Mo 'Betta says:

cute ideas! the cranberry ice wreath looks awesome!

Kristen @ ladybug-blessings.com says:

oh what cute cute ideas!! Thank you for sharing them! I would love for you to come link up to Handmade Tuesdays @ Ladybug Blessings!! http://www.ladybug-blessings.com

Douglas says:

Would love for you to join us at the Hugs and Kisses Valentine's Party!

JavaMama says:

So many great ideas! Thanks for the post!

Santa Beso by La Donna says:

Super Cute Ideas!!! Can't wait to start doing some of these with my kiddos.

Maggie says:

omg this is just great ideas :)

Don't forget to link this at our weekly link party every Wednesday,

Maggie

marla says:

Amanda, such happy and pretty crafts for Valentines Day!

Rachel {BubblyNatureCreations.com} says:

You are a busy woman!!! I really like the Valentine Heart Luminary!!!!

Please share this over here: http://www.bubblynaturecreations.com/2011/02/project-party-weekend-flavored-lip.html

We would love to have you join us!

The Daily Smash says:

Love the ideas and your blog.

Check out my food blog http://www.thedailysmash101.blogspot.com

Ashley

Carrie Miles says:

I love all your craft ideas!! My daughters are wanting to start w/ #18 & #25. Where would I find instructions for these two? I think I can figure the love bugs (#25) out, but wasn’t sure on the luminary (candle). Thanks SO much for any help you can send me! :)

[...] Over the years I’ve made quite a few Valentine’s Day crafts for kids. Hearts, cupids, candy and construction paper, plenty of fun ideas for your children. I’ve put together a collection of kid friendly Valentine’s Day crafts I made over the years for Kaboose. When you’re done here, I have another round up of Valentine’s Day crafts here - 31 Valentine Crafts for You and the Kids. [...]

[...] vía; 1, 2, 3, 4, [...]

[…] 31 Valentine Crafts for you and your kids  A great round-up of a wide variety of crafts and decorations. […]