Sheep, which is the grown up version of a lamb in case you were wondering ;-) are one of the adorable symbols of spring. These look kind of like babies don’t they? Sure I could have made these with white pom poms, but I love color in crafting!
Little Pom Pom Sheep
- 1 large colorful pom pom
- 1 medium black pom pom
- 6 small black pom poms
- 2 small googly eyes
- Tools: white craft glue tweezers
- Glue the medium black pom pom to the large colorful pom pom.
- Glue four of the small black pom poms onto the bottom of the large colorful pom poms for the feet.
- Glue the googly eyes to the medium black pom poms; use tweezers if needed. Adults have larger fingers and may find it easier to use the tweezers, while children will be able to easily work with the eyes without them. Glue the last two small black pom poms to either side of the medium pom pom for the ears.
I originally made this project for Spoonful. Spoonful has since closed and the instructions were taken down. I am putting the instructions here until such time that Spoonful projects are redirected to a new home. At that time I will remove the instructions and link directly to the project on their site.
- Fingerprint Daddy & Me Coffee Mug - May 30, 2023
- Sunflower Welcome Sign - May 16, 2023
- Patriotic Pinwheels - May 9, 2023
Leave a Reply