Turn ordinary gum into snowman gum! Great for stocking stuffers, gift toppers, or pop one into your neighbor’s mailbox!
Why we love this project
These are so incredibly easy and they make a really fun gift for kids to make for friends.
Snowman gum makes a cute stocking stuffer that literally anyone can do.
Helpful Project Information:
- Age Level: 6 and up
- Mess Factor: Low
- Level of Difficulty: Easy
- Time to Complete: Less than 5 minutes
- Cost Estimate: Less than $2.00
Craft supplies you will need
How to a Make Snowman Gum
Draw eyes and mouth with black marker and nose with orange marker. That’s it!
Expert Crafting Tips
My only tip for this is to make sure the marker is dry before adding it to a gift.
This super easy idea is awesome for last minute quick gifts. Great for handing out to friends at school.
More Christmas Ideas
I love to create and share my projects with you! I know it’s hard to remember to come back and search, so I’ve made it easy for you with my weekly newsletter! You can subscribe for free and I’ll send you fun crafts and delicious recipes every week right to your email.
- 1 pack gum in blister packaging (Eclipse, Orbit, etc)
- 1 orange Sharpie
- 1 black Sharpie
- Draw snowman eyes and mouth with black marker.
- Draw snowman nose with orange marker.
Expert Tips & FAQs
- Tulip Wreath - March 21, 2023
- Cardboard Tube Bunny Rabbit Family - March 7, 2023
- St. Patrick’s Day Activity Sheets - February 28, 2023
Sandi Hodge says