Celebrate New Year’s Eve by sharing personalized messages through these easy to make paper fortune cookies. You can use the printable messages I created, or make up your own. Fun to give to friends, family and neighbors!
- Scrapbook paper
- Glue dots
- White paper
- Cut scrapbook paper into circles that measure 3½" in diameter.
- Turn the circles over and place a glue dot at the top edge or each one.
- Fold the circle in half, securing with the glue dot. Do not crease the fold.
- Print off the messages I've provided on the template, or open up a Word document and create your own sayings! If you prefer, you can hand write your messages. Try using a gold marker for a festive look! Cut messages into thin strips.
- Insert message into the half circle.
- Using your forefinger in one end of the half-circle, and your thumb in the other, bend the half circle into a fortune cookie. Secure the ends together with another glue dot.
I originally made this project for Spoonful, which has since closed and the instructions were taken down. I am putting the instructions here until such time that Spoonful projects are redirected to a new home. At that time I will remove the instructions and link directly to the project on their site.