Still trying to come up with a fun holiday gift to give to friends or an acquaintance? Make these snowman belly jars and fill them with edible treats, a fun way to present a gift that can be used even after it’s empty! When finished with the treats, you can use them as fun winter luminaries.
I used DecoArt’s Americana Crystal Gloss Enamel paint and the 3D Gloss Enamel Writers for this project.
The Crystal Gloss Enamels dry transparent and beautiful, it’s definitely a fun paint to experiment with!
There are full printable instructions below. Do all the painting first, then after it’s dried for a bit, use the 3D Writers to outline everything!
- Glass jar
- Crystal Gloss Enamel paint: white or Crystal and 3 other colors of your choice
- 3D Gloss Enamel Writer paint in the same colors as you chose above
- Paint jar with White or Crystal and allow to dry.
- Paint mittens.
- Paint button circles.
- Paint scarf.
- Outline mittens with matching color.
- Outline buttons with matching color.
- Outline scarf with matching color.
- Use Crystal or White to add a few snowflakes to jar.
- Allow everything to dry completely before using. These can be baked on for a permanent finish, follow directions on the bottle.
Latest posts by Amanda Formaro (see all)
- Easy Yarn Crafts: Creative Ways to Use Yarn Without Knitting or Crocheting - March 17, 2017
- Egg Shell Mosaic Vase - March 14, 2017
- 40+ Creative Easter Crafts for Kids - March 6, 2017