These free spring activity sheets and coloring pages come in a bundle containing a word scramble, a crossword, and two coloring pages to spark children’s imagination!
Why we love these printables
When you’re bunkered in due to rain or simply looking for a fun way to keep the kids busy, these spring activity sheets are sure to keeps their minds and hands on the move. They make a great classroom project that will feed their imagination as well.
How to use these spring activity sheets
Gear the kids up with a selection of colored pencils, markers, or crayons. Besides that, all you will need is a printer and paper to get going. We’ve listed ideas on different ways to use these spring activity sheets below!
- Keeping busy in the car on road trips or long drives
- For homeschooling and working on a spring unit
- A good idea for giving to grandparents or a babysitter
- As a classroom project to stretch their minds and improve motor skills
- Activity sheets always make awesome boredom busters for a rainy day
Here’s Your Download
Kids will love decoding and coloring these spring activity sheets where they can fine tune their motor skills and feed their creative minds at the same time!
More Free Printables
- Summer Coloring Pages
- Mother’s Day Coloring Cards
- Printable Father’s Day Card
- Printable Summer Bucket List
- Printable Summer Scavenger Hunt
I love to create and share my projects with you! I know it’s hard to remember to come back and search, so I’ve made it easy for you with my weekly newsletter! You can subscribe for free and I’ll send you fun crafts and delicious recipes every week right to your email.