Need something easy that’s a fun play on words? This card is simple to make and even little ones can get involved. Tell dad he’s a rock star this Father’s Day!
I originally made this project for Spoonful. Spoonful has since closed and the instructions were taken down. I am putting the instructions here until such time that Spoonful projects are redirected to a new home. At that time I will remove the instructions and link directly to the project on their site.
Dad is a Rock Star Card
- Card stock
- Small rock
- Self adhesive foam star
- Tools: black and red markers hot glue gun
- Fold card stock in half. Write DAD across the top with black marker.
- Have a grown up help you hot glue the rock to the bottom left side of the card. Stick the star to the bottom right side of the card. Use a red marker to fill in the message (U R A = you are a).
- Cardboard Tube Bunny Rabbit Family - March 7, 2023
- St. Patrick’s Day Activity Sheets - February 28, 2023
- Shamrock Man - February 21, 2023
Leave a Reply