Kids love Halloween (yeah, big kids too, like me!) and making things from recycled materials. So Halloween crafts, like these cute little ghouls made from cardboard tubes, are a bonus all the way around. These little ghouls are very easy to make, but if you want to cut the mess a little, wrap the tubes in colored construction paper instead of painting them.
These would be a great group project, like for scouts or in the classroom. They would also be a fun Halloween party make and take! I got the idea for these from my Halloween Painted Jar Luminaries from 4 years ago.
To make these, first cut each cardboard tube in half. If using paper towel tubes, cut them into fourths.
Paint each one a different color: green, yellow, orange, purple and red.
You can change up the colors if you like!
When the paint is dry draw the faces on using a Sharpie marker.
If you’re looking for more fun Halloween crafts, try these colorful pasta monsters or these plastic lid monsters!
Make Colorful Ghouls from Cardboard Tubes
- Cardboard tubes
- Craft paint: green purple, orange, yellow and red
- Black Sharpie marker
- Cut each cardboard tube in half. If using paper towel tubes, cut them into fourths.
- Paint each one a different color: green, yellow, orange, purple and red. You can change up the colors if you like!
- When the paint is dry draw on faces using a Sharpie marker.
- Cardboard Tube Bunny Rabbit Family - March 7, 2023
- St. Patrick’s Day Activity Sheets - February 28, 2023
- Shamrock Man - February 21, 2023
Super cute and inexpensive! Score!! Thanks for sharing. xo
Amanda Formaro says