These fun and free St. Patrick’s Day printable activity sheets include all the iconic symbols of the holiday, like shamrocks, rainbows, leprechauns, gold coins, pot of gold, and even a leprechaun trap!
Why we love these printables
Kids will have fun decoding puzzles and coloring! This free printable pack includes a word search, crossword puzzle, color by number sheet, and regular coloring page.
How to use these printables
This pack includes the answer sheets for both the crossword and word search, so be sure to hold on to that and not let the kids peek! See how many they can figure out, it might even encourage them to work together to solve the puzzles.
- Pair the puzzles with our St. Patrick’s Day bingo and give out silly dollar store prizes to the kids who finish first or win bingo.
- Color with markers, crayons, colored pencils, or have some fun with watercolor paints.
- You can give these fun printables to a friend as a St. Patrick’s Day gift. Make a batch of our St. Patrick’s Day slime, create a St. Pat’s monster card, print off our cootie catcher, and include some of our Shamrock brownies or rainbow cookies!
Here’s Your Download
We hope you have fun with these printable St. Patrick’s Day activity sheets! Be sure to check out the rest of our St. Patrick’s Day crafts and activities.
More Printable Fun
- Printable Lunchbox Joke Cards
- Punny Printable Corner Bookmarks
- Printable Summer Scavenger Hunts
- Printable Summer Bucket List Jar
- Printable St. Patricks Day Bingo
I love to create and share my projects with you! I know it’s hard to remember to come back and search, so I’ve made it easy for you with my weekly newsletter! You can subscribe for free and I’ll send you fun crafts and delicious recipes every week right to your email.
This post originally appeared here on Feb 25, 2022.
- Fingerprint Daddy & Me Coffee Mug - May 30, 2023
- Sunflower Welcome Sign - May 16, 2023
- Patriotic Pinwheels - May 9, 2023
Nancy Joyce Hill says
So thankful for your fantastic ideas! Now that I’m 80 years old, it is more difficult for me to remember some of the things I did with my kids. My ‘adopted’ grandkids (two families in my neighborhood) appreciate you too.
LeAnne Pugliese says
Thanks so much, these look like a lot of fun!