Summer is almost here, Memorial Day is literally right around the corner and people will be outside tossing Frisbees, swimming, playing volleyball and of course, cooking on the grill! This paper plate hamburger is a fun way for kids to create and they’ll love making up their own burger!
Paper Plate Hamburger
- Paper plate
- Paint: tan and brown
- Construction paper: yellow red, green
- Brown or tan marker
- Tools: scissors craft glue or hot glue
- Cut paper plate into thirds.
- Paint the middle piece brown and the upper and lower pieces tan.
- Cut strips of construction paper for the condiments: (yellow – cheese), (red – tomatoes), (green – lettuce).
- Glue the cheese to the bottom of the “burger patty” and the lettuce and tomato to the top of the patty.
- Glue the burger patty to the bottom bun. If you like sesame seed buns, use a marker to add dots to the top piece.
I originally made this project for Kix Cereal