If your child loves Batman, then this Batman craft is the perfect project! They only take five minutes to make and use supplies you most likely have around the house. Spend a few minutes making these cute cuffs and your superhero fan will be courageously saving Gotham City in no time flat.
Kids love superheros, and in the coming weeks I’ll have several Batman and Superman projects to share. We’ll start with these super easy Batman cuffs that your child can make and play with all afternoon! These would make a fun make and take craft at a birthday party. And if you are planning a birthday party, be sure to check out all these amazing birthday cake ideas for boys!
These would also be a great addition to a Halloween costume!
Batman Craft: Wrist Cuffs
Note: some links below are affiliate links. That means if you happen to buy something, a small percentage of that sale goes back into this site, which enables me to continue to bring you free tutorials such as this one. So, thanks!
As always, a full printable supply list and instructions are at the end of this post.
For this project you will need the following supplies:
Cut cardboard tube in half.
Cut two 3-inch wide strips of black construction paper, long enough to wrap around the tube.
Use glue stick to cover the tubes with the black paper, tucking the excess inside the tube.
Make a single cut through each tube to open them up and create cuff bracelets.
Print the bat patterns and cut them out. Glue the bat symbols to the front of the cuffs.
Want to make a super cute and Batman costume for your child?
Check out Red Ted Art’s pattern and instructions!
More related crafts
- 4-inch cardboard tube
- Black construction paper
- Glue stick
- Bat pattern
- Cut cardboard tube in half.
- Cut two 3-inch wide strips of black construction paper, long enough to wrap around the tube.
- Use glue stick to cover the tubes with the black paper, tucking the excess inside the tube.
- Make a single cut through each tube to open them up and create cuff bracelets.
- Print the bat patterns and cut them out. Glue the bat symbols to the front of the cuffs.
Latest posts by Amanda Formaro (see all)
- Easy Yarn Crafts: Creative Ways to Use Yarn Without Knitting or Crocheting - March 17, 2017
- Egg Shell Mosaic Vase - March 14, 2017
- 40+ Creative Easter Crafts for Kids - March 6, 2017