Every year there are more and more DIY Christmas wreaths hitting the internet and we’ve decided to share some of our favorites with you! These Christmas wreaths include Santa themes or those that use candy, and some are fruit and/or flower wreaths while others use natural elements. There are plenty of other DIY Christmas wreaths too, so be sure to peruse this list and pin or bookmark it for future reference!
30 Christmas Wreaths You Can Make
Below you will find an assortment of fun, festive Christmas wreaths you can make for yourself or to give as a gift! Wreaths are not only popular, they are beautiful and fun to create, especially for the holidays!
- Santa Christmas Wreath – You can’t go wrong with a Santa wreath for Christmas, right?!
- Santa Tulle Wreath – I love how they used the tulle for Santa’s beard, how clever!
- Ruffled Santa Wreath – This one’s not necessarily a Santa wreath but I still think it has the Santa feel to it.
- “Ho Ho Ho” Santa Wreath – “Ho Ho Ho” who wouldn’t love to have this wreath on their front door??!!
- Peppermint Monogram Wreath – A different take on a wreath, making a monogram. I love that idea!
- Star Candy Cane Wreath – Now this is another super clever idea, making a star wreath with candy canes!
- Holiday Peppermint Wreath – This peppermint wreath looks fabulous and I bet it really brightens up a room!
- Deco Mesh Candy Cane Wreath – I love using the deco mesh, I’ve done several wreaths myself using it. This one looks great!
- Gum Drop Wreath – A super simple wreath that you can have done in no time! The kids can even help!
- Giant Peppermint Wreath – I loved working on this wreath for my door. I still bring it out every year!
- Marshmallow and Gum Drop Wreath – Another fun and sweet wreath. It might be hard to keep the kids away from this one!
- Tinsel Wreath – This looks like a fun sparkly wreath for the holiday season!
- Dollar Tree Ornament Wreath – I have always wanted to make one of these wreaths! It looks so simple but makes a big statement.
- Kitchen Wreath (source unknown) – I couldn’t find who made this wreath, but I really wanted to share it. This would be perfect for your kitchen window or pantry area!
- Holiday Gift Wreath – This was a simple wreath that a kid made. The perfect craft you and your kids can work on together.
- Pom Pom Wreath – A pom pom wreath has been on my to-do list for a long time, this one inspires me to get started!
- Coastal Holiday Wreath – A coastal wreath is always dear to my heart, love the Christmas take on it!
- Magical Village Themed Wreath – Now this wreath is AMAZING, just absolutely stunning is all I can say.
- Family Photo Wreath – I love working on personalized crafts. This wreath would make a great gift for a grandparent.
Christmas Fruit and Flower Wreaths
- Deco Mesh Poinsettia Wreath – This was one of my favorite wreaths, I’ve made for the house!
- Simple Poinsettia Wreath – Poinsettia’s and Christmas just go together! So this is a must wreath for the holidays.
- Elegant Christmas Fruit Wreath – This is a very elegant wreath. I can see this hanging on french doors.
- Sugared Fruit Wreath – Another beautiful fruit wreath. They are perfect for the holidays.
- Paper Dahlia Wreath – I love getting my craft on, and this paper dahlia wreath is a crafty wreath. But in a good way.
- Cranberry Wreath – This wreath is so beautiful, I honestly want to run out to the store and get some cranberries to make one!
- Felt Poinsettia Wreath – This is another take on a poinsettia wreath, but this one actually cuts the petals out in felt.
- Pinecone Wreath – I think this wreath is great for Fall or Christmas. It could be used for a long time and that’s what I like about it!
- Magnolia Wreath – These wreaths are so popular right now (thanks, Chip and Joanna) so it’s a great DIY way to have one. They can get pretty expensive.
- Boxwood Wreath – Here’s another super popular wreath. It’s made with real boxwood. Everyone loves these in the house for the holidays. I know I do.
- Natural Wreath – All these wreaths are made with natural elements. This wreath is made with things she found around her property. love that!
No matter what your favorite DIY Christmas wreath idea is, be sure to save all of these by pinning this post or pass it on to a friend. Merry Christmas!
This post was originally published on this blog on December 12, 2016.