You don’t have to blow your budget on expensive photo cards for the holidays. These printable Christmas Coloring Cards allow you to create one-of-a-kind handmade cards with your home printer and a few art supplies.
Why we love this project
I love getting Christmas cards in the mail every year! We even hang them all up on the wall as part of my Christmas decorating. These Christmas coloring cards are a great way to include your kids in your holiday preparations.
I wanted to make these cards as easy and budget-friendly as possible. I created these coloring page designs to be printed on standard 8.5″ x 11″ paper so you don’t have to worry about buying specialty paper to make your Christmas cards. You can use whatever art supplies you have on hand at home to color them. These are low-stress, high-success Christmas cards!
What you’ll need
How to assemble your Christmas coloring cards
- Download the Christmas Coloring Page Cards PDFs to your computer.
- This PDF file contains all three coloring page card designs.
- Print out as many of the cards as you would like.
- Fold them in half along the long edge, so the design is on the front of the card.
- Then break out your markers, crayons, or coloring pencils and get creative!
More holiday printables
- Letter To Santa Printable
- Thanksgiving Placemat Printables
- Printable Father’s Day Card
- Bunny Bait Printable
- Printable Recipe Cards for Christmas
I love to create and share my projects with you! I know it’s hard to remember to come back and search, so I’ve made it easy for you with my weekly newsletter! You can subscribe for free and I’ll send you fun crafts every week right to your email.
- Printable Easter Scavenger Hunt - March 14, 2023
- Printable Valentine Bingo - January 31, 2023
- Home Organizing Checklists - December 30, 2022
Leave a Reply