Paper Bag Tree
- brown paper lunch bag
- tissue paper in fall colors brown, red, orange, yellow
- Open the paper bag so that it can stand by itself. Carefully hold the bottom of the bag and twist just above the seam/fold several times.
- Use scissors to cut strips from the top of the bag down to the twisted section.
- Gather three strips at a time and twist together to form the branches. Continue twisting three strips until you run out of strips to twist. If you end up with an uneven amount, twist four together or two together at the end.
- Tear or cut small pieces of colorful tissue paper and glue a few on here and there as leaves for the branches.
Did you enjoy this post? Why not subscribe to my feed, or better yet, to my free newsletter – Foodie in the Craftroom, which provides not only crafts but recipes from my other blog, Amanda’s Cookin’ as well!