What better way to decorate for Valentine’s day than to sprinkle your doors with a beautiful Valentine inspired wreath. Some of these pretty wreaths are suitable for spring decor as well, that’s a double whammy!
Valentine’s day crafts are popular with all ages, so try creating these Valentine wreaths by having a craft night with friends and family. Here are tons of inspiring ideas for the most beloved holiday, now go get crafty!
30 + Ideas for Valentine Wreaths:
We’ve put together a collection of the most adorable wreaths giving tons or inspiration for creative minds all around. These range from kid-friendly wreaths, wreaths you can give as a gift, and adult level crafts too. Be sure to check them out to find which Valentine wreath best suits you and your DIY mind!
Heart Shaped Wreaths
- Felt Heart Wreath – I love how the felt is used to make this sophisticated wreath.
- Valentine Candy Wreath – Who wouldn’t love to receive this candy wreath?! I would!
- Tulip Heart Wreath – I think this is a perfect Valentine wreath but also move into Spring as well.
- Berry Heart Wreath – This really looks like a simple wreath that can be made fast.
- Paper Heart Wreath – I love seeing these paper wreaths, they look like fun to make.
- Eucalyptus Heart Wreath – This wreath absolutely looks darling. Made with real eucalyptus and flowers.
- Tissue Paper Heart Wreath – I think this would be a great wreath to have everyone make for a craft night with the girls.
- Cupid’s Arrow Wreath – One of my favorite wreaths. I love how it sparkles!
More Heart Wreaths
- Pom-Pom Heart Wreath – This is another easy to make wreath, I actually think it could be a fun kids wreath to make too.
- Burlap Valentine Heart Wreath – Burlap wreaths are always one of my favorites to make.
- Tissue Paper Heart Wreath – What a clever idea for a Valentine wreath!
- Pinecone Heart Wreath – Here’s an idea to use some of those pinecones leftover from your Fall or Christmas decorating.
- Wood Slice Heart Wreath – WOW, what a cool idea!! It really looks so pretty.
- Pom-Pom Heart Wreath – Yarn Pom Pom wreaths are so popular and I can see why.
- Ruffled Heart Wreath – Here’s another fun idea for a Valentine wreath.
- Yarn Heart Wreath – The touch of gray in this wreath is so pretty for Valentine’s, where everything is usually pinks or reds.
- Paper Straw Heart Wreath – I LOVE paper straws, so to see a wreath made with them is pretty cool to me.
If you are looking for a heart shaped wreath form you can find one here!
Valentine Themed Wreaths
- Paper Rosette Wreath – This wreath looks so expensive but really it’s so easy and inexpensive to make.
- Cranberry Wreath – I have always loved this cranberry wreath. I even added it to my Christmas wreath roundup. It’s perfect for either holiday.
- Sweetheart Valentine Wreath – Another beautiful color palette for your Valentine decor.
- Love Arrow Valentine Wreath – The arrow is a perfect touch to this wreath.
- XOXO Valentine Wreath – You can have this wreath made in no time!
- Cupcake Liner Wreath – What a clever use of cupcakes liners, making a beautiful full wreath with them.
- Felt Rosette Wreath – Rosette wreaths always look so pretty!
- Valentine Wood Shim Wreath – turn wood shims into beautiful spring door decor! (not pictured)
More Valentine Wreaths
- Burlap Valentine Wreath – What a crafty wreath, perfect to make!
- Gumdrop Valentine Wreath – Candy wreaths always turn out so pretty and honestly probably the easiest to make.
- Valentine Heart and Flowers Felt Wreath – This wreath is amazing, I love all the details on it.
- XOXO Valentine Wreath – This wreath looks great on their mantle! Don’t you agree?!
- Pom-Pom Yarn Wreath – Here’s another take on the pom pom wreath for Valentine’s
- Yarn and Felt Valentine Wreath– this design is so sweet! Have any extra yarn or felt laying around?
- Ribbon Valentine Wreath– This heart shaped wreath is so cute and full of Valentine colors.
More Adult Valentine Wreaths
- Conversation Heart Wreath – This is a cool wreath I made this year for my door!
- Chevron Wreath – This pattern has always been popular and so perfect for Valentine’s.
- Burlap “XO” Wreath – The “XO” is a great addition to this wreath!
Kid-Friendly Valentine Wreaths
- Tissue Paper Heart Wreath – Save some leftover tissue paper and make a fun kids wreath!
- Rag Heart Wreath – A fun shabby chic look a grown-up can make, but I think a kid could help make this wreath too.
- Paper Heart Wreath -I love that this kids wreath is so colorful and easy to make.
- Tissue Paper Valentine Wreath – Another great tissue paper heart wreath!
I hope you have a blast creating these fun DIY Valentine wreaths! Be sure to check out ALL of the Valentine’s Day crafts ideas we have for you!
This post was originally published on this blog on Jan 12th, 2017.