If your kids are stuck inside because of the winter weather, have some creative activities on hand to keep the boredom away. Cut out the pieces of this adorable Build a Snowman printable to have fun creating your own snowmen!
Why we love this craft
This is a simple and fun project to keep your kids busy during the long winter months. If you have a printer and a pair of scissors, you are on your way to a creative activity your kids will love.
Your kids will love creating new fun snowman designs. If you find one design you really love, just glue the pieces in place with a bit of craft glue or a glue stick.
- Download the printable to your computer first.
- Next, load your color printer with high-quality printer paper.
- Print the printable at the best print quality.
- Then cut out the snowman shapes with a pair of detail scissors.
If you own a Cricut machine, you can use this Design Space canvas to use the print and cut feature. First, you will send the file to your printer. Then place that printed paper onto a cutting mat. Your Cricut will read the registration marks and print right along all of the lines of the printable. This saves you tons of cutting time.
Once all of your pieces are cut out, it’s time to get creative! Mix and match the accessories to create dozens of different snowmen (and women!).
More Free Printables
- Letter to Santa Printable
- Printable Lunchbox Joke Cards
- Printable Valentine Bingo
- Printable Easter Scavenger Hunt
I love to create and share my projects with you! I know it’s hard to remember to come back and search, so I’ve made it easy for you with my weekly newsletter! You can subscribe for free and I’ll send you fun crafts every week right to your email.
Build a Snowman Printable
- high-quality printer paper
- Color printer
- Download the snowman printable to your computer.
- Send the file to your color printer, and print it on high-quality paper.
- Cut out the snowman pieces.
- Create snowmen!
This post originally appeared here on Dec 17, 2018.