This Easter scavenger hunt uses 8 different clues to take your children inside and outside the house until they finally find the last clue that leads them to the location of their Easter baskets.
Why we love these printables
When I was little I loved the fun of searching for my Easter treats each year. I have made the process a little easier by creating a printable Easter scavenger hunt that is all ready for you to use on Easter morning. It’s as simple as print, cut, and hide.
While we’re on the subject, be sure to grab our printable Easter Basket Tags to attach to each basket!
The clues for this Easter scavenger hunt will lead to the following places:
Any of these clues can be eliminated without messing up the hunt. For example, if you don’t have a watering can, you can just throw that clue away.
- Fill me with seeds and put me up high, my dinner guests all come from the sky. (bird feeder)
- You use me when the plants are thirsty for a drink, by filling me with water that comes from the sink! (watering can)
- I live outside and have many green leaves. I grow big and tall and the birds live in me! (tree)
- My insides are full of paper and ink, but I am not a book like you might think. (printer)
- Wondering where the next clue will be found? I wash your clothes and go ‘round and around. (washing machine)
- To find where your next clue might be: You put bread in my belly, and it comes out crispy. (toaster)
- The easter bunny travels with a hop, hop, hop, go check the bookcase and look towards the top (top bookshelf)
- I’m a machine that cooks quick food to eat. When I’m finished working, I go beep, beep, beep. (microwave)
Here’s Your Download
Here we printed them off on yellow cardstock, but white cardstock works just fine! You can use whatever color you’d like, though pastel or lighter colors work best so you’ll be able to see the font color once printed.
- Download the Easter Scavenger Hunt PDF to your hard drive and load your printer with heavy printer paper or cardstock.
- Set your printer to the highest quality print settings.
- Print out the single page PDF. Then use a pair of scissors or a paper cutter to cut the individual scavenger hunt clues apart.
- Place the clues around your home, making sure that each clue leads to the location of the next clue. The final clue should lead your kids to the location of the hidden Easter basket. Happy Easter!
The kids will love this Easter scavenger hunt that gives them clues to their hidden Easter basket! Grab this free printable for a fun Easter morning.
More Easter Crafts
- Bunny Bait Printable
- Easter Play Dough
- DIY Easter Tote
- Handprint Lamb for Easter
- 10 Tips for Coloring Eggs with Toddlers
I love to create and share my projects with you! I know it’s hard to remember to come back and search, so I’ve made it easy for you with my weekly newsletter! You can subscribe for free and I’ll send you fun crafts and delicious recipes every week right to your email.