Patterns for crocheted baby shoes and socks, adorable blankets from child-sized to adult, darling crochet hats and hoods, and so many cute dolls you can make!
For years I’ve been stalking Etsy shops because of the absolutely gorgeous patterns available for a steal! The patterns I’ve collected here are top rated, have excellent reviews, well-written instructions, and most are under $6.00! These patterns are truly my favorites, and you will notice multiple patterns from some of the same shops. That’s because I’m obsessed! I’m sure you will be too.
Favorite Crochet Patterns Under $7
These crochet patterns are ideal for gift giving, or if you sell your completed items, I’m certain they’ll sell like hotcakes! There are several crochet blanket patterns, hat patterns, lots of crochet baby blankets, crochet doll patterns, adorable booties, shoes, and slippers, crochet flowers, and more.
Most of the patterns here are under $7.00 each with many under $6.00, though one pattern is just under $10.00. However, with that crochet pattern you receive multiple designs in one bundle!
Some of these patterns are for baby blankets, and some are for throws. I have been in love with the owl crochet blanket ever since I first saw it!
- Bulky Elephant – DanaDeeCrochet – $5.75
Great Review: Super easy to follow and a much quicker work up than expected. Also very quick to reply to messages and questions!
- Owl Blanket -TheHatandI – $5.99
Great Review: Such a cute little blanket!!! The purchasing and downloading process were a breeze to use. The pattern is nicely detailed with color examples and directions.
- Cat Lover – TheHatandI – $5.99
Great Review: I love this project. I’ve crocheted all the squares and I still have to join them all together. The instructions are easy to follow and they came into my inbox shortly after I ordered them.
- Lego Blanket – CraftABooo – $6.49
Great Review: Great pattern! Well written and very clear. Digital download was perfect so I could start crocheting right away. Having a great time making this blanket for my grandson.
- Baby Owl Cocoon – GrammiesHats – $4.00
Great Review: I needed to crochet a gift for fraternal twin babies. This pattern was so much fun to work.
- Elephant Baby Blanket – IRAROTTpatterns – $6.00
Great Review: I needed to make a baby gift for a friend. She loves elephants and this fits the bill perfectly.
- Heart Blanket – TheHatandI – $5.99
Great Review: The ingenuity of the patterns is astounding! I cannot wait to get started on this pattern!
- Crayon Box Blanket – TheHatandI – $5.50
Great Review: I purchased this pattern! Not only do I LOVE this piece, but the instructions were very well written. I will be purchasing patterns again!
Hat & Hood Patterns
- Spring Garden – TheHatandI – $5.50
Great Review: Very nice pattern, thorough instructions and size guide. We made a lovely hat for my daughter to wear this summer.
- Island Girl – TheHatandI – $5.50
Great Review: I have looked at this pattern for awhile, but just couldn’t bring myself to buy it. Surely this isn’t easy, I told myself. Well, it is easy. The instructions are very clear. It is made in 3 clear steps and it is working up quickly. This is a perfect sun hat.
- Heart Hat – TheHatandI – $5.50
Great Review: I made this hat for my daughter-in-law for Valentine’s day. She loves it and I now how a go-to pattern for more hats in the future.
- Spring Flower Beanie – TheHatandI – $5.50
Great Review: Another fabulous design. Thank you!
- Unicorn Hooded Scarf – Thevelvetacorn – $5.50
Great Review: Like always from the velvet acorn a fabulous pattern! My customer was very happy!
- Lamb Hood – Thevelvetacorn – $5.50
Great Review: Wonderful pattern! So easy to follow and works up quickly due to the chunky yarn. Such a cute hood, too!
- Owl Hat Pattern – NellasCottage – $3.99
Great Review: Great pattern as always! I literally have all of Jen’s patterns!
- Frog Hat – BeezyMomsCreations- $4.50
Great Review: This pattern is well written for multiple sizes. Mine turned out very cute and will be a gift for a friend! I recommend this Etsy shop and her patterns!
- Fox Hooded Poncho – MukiCrafts – $5.50
Great Review: I adore this pattern! So beautiful and cozy on our little girl!
Booties, Shoes, and Slipper Patterns
- Baby Moccasins – ShowroomCrochet – $5.80
Great Review: I love the precise, easy directions and all of the pictorials. I love this pattern!
- Monster Slippers – KnitsForLife – $5.00
Great Review: I love how easy the pattern is only took about 2 hours to make a pair of slippers.
- Minion Slippers – KnitsForLife – $4.50
Great Review: I loved this pattern, easy to follow. Have several minion lovers in our family, I have made 2 pair so far.
- Shark Slipper Socks – stacie71 – $5.00
Great Review: Directions were simple, which I very much appreciate as I purchased the patterns for my great-aunt.
- Air Jordans Baby Sneakers – ShowroomCrochet – $5.17
Great Review: Easy to follow instructions, great photos for clarification, good cost, worth it.
- Birkenstock Baby Sandals – ShowroomCrochet – $5.17
Great Review: The thought and creativity you place in your designs are phenomenal. They are amazing and have gotten so many “those are so darling” when showing people your pattern of the birks and vans.
- Tractor Booties – matildasmeadow – $5.80
Great Review: Love this pattern! Have whipped up a bunch! Instructions are clear and the final product is so precious.
- Vans Baby Sneakers – ShowroomCrochet – $5.17
Great Review: The pattern is very well written. It is easy to understand. The pictures in the pattern are a very good addition to the clear instructions. The size chart is correct, when the gauge has been done correctly. Thank you very much!
Doll Crochet Patterns
- Amigurumi Octopus – LilCrochetLove – $5.80
Great Review: Easy to follow and perfect result. Our preemies love them.
- Rainbow Cuddles Unicorn – 1dogwoof – $5.00
Great Review: Love this pattern! And so do my friends and family as I’ve made 6 so far and have requests for 6 others!!!
- Floppy Bunny – 1dogwoof – $5.00
Great Review: Absolutely in love with your pattern, I will definitely be a repeat customer!
- Spikey Dragon – Dinegurumi – $4.53
Great Review: Love your patterns! This is my third (I made the sorcerer’s apprentice and the owls already) well written and they all come out so darn CUTE!
- Sleepy Bunnies – MyCroWonders – $6.50
Great Review: Loved – pattern was easy to read and easy to follow, all my friends liked, made for little girls they loved them.
- Funny monkey – MyCroWonders – $5.20
Great Review: Absolutely adorable- given as a gift & the recipient loved it!
- Unicorn Dolls – MyCroWonders – $6.50
Great Review: I love this pattern! There were tons of pictures and clear instruction. I will definitely be purchasing from this seller and making more unicorns.
- Kukaresha and Koko – MyCroWonders – $6.50
Great Review: I’m on my fifth rooster right now…every time I make one someone wants it…cutest rooster and easy
- Care Bears – HeirloomKnitPatterns – $2.12
Great Review: Pattern is simple to follow, and includes color schemes, which helps me tons!
- Star Wars bundle – PointelleShop – $9.99
Great Review: These little toys are so cool. Bought them for my girlfriend to make. She’s amazed I found Star Wars inspired toys and instructions are quite simple too. Thanks!
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends – HeirloomKnitPatterns – $2.71
Great Review: The pattern portrays the toys as per the book pictures which will appeal to children. Very pleased with pattern and service.
More Favorite Crochet Patterns
- Have a Heart Tote Bag – TheHatandI – $5.99
Great Review: This pattern was SO easy to read and understand! The pictures included were a huge help as I had not used the FPdc before. I am very impressed with the clarity and complete instructions.
- Tiny Turtles – TheHatandI – $4.50
Great Review: I am so in love with the patterns! Easy to understand, and it’s working up beautifully! Thank you!
- Crochet Flowers – TheHatandI – $5.50
Great Review: My pattern arrived on time. Beautiful flowers – so many ways to use them.
A great shop for beautiful patterns.
- Hot Air Balloon Baby Mobile – Birdsandcrickets – $6.00
Great Review: Great pattern. Easy to follow, concepts well described. Took a while before I collected everything I needed but definitely don’t regret it. The perfect cute gift for a little one.
If you’d like to see even more crochet patterns, we have a collection of free crochet patterns here. You can also check out our crochet baby loafers and our crochet sandals or check out our adult craft section!
- Tulip Wreath - March 21, 2023
- Cardboard Tube Bunny Rabbit Family - March 7, 2023
- St. Patrick’s Day Activity Sheets - February 28, 2023
Leave a Reply