These are so easy and too cute, perfect for a Valentine’s Day party or just packaging up goodies for your friends. Wrap a little surprise gift up in tissue paper and tuck it inside the tube before closing. These are great for kids and adults alike and take almost no time to make!
More Valentine’s Day Crafts
- Heart Suncatcher
- Printable Valentine Bingo
- Twirling Lovebugs
- Secret Message Valentine
- Scratch Off Valentine Gift Certificates
- Valentine Hugs
Cardboard Tube Valentine Pillow Boxes
- 4- inch cardboard tube
- Tissue paper
- Scrapbook paper
- Clear tape
- Use tape to cover the cardboard tube with scrapbook paper.
- Wrap small gift in tissue paper and tuck inside the cardboard tube.
- Fold down one side of one of the ends of the cardboard tube.
- Fold the other side down on top of that. Use a small piece of tape to keep friends from peeking! Repeat this process on the other end of the cardboard tube so that both ends are closed.
- Wrap decorated tube with ribbon and tie in a knot or bow.
I originally made this project for Spoonful. Spoonful has since closed and the instructions were taken down. I am putting the instructions here until such time that Spoonful projects are redirected to a new home. At that time I will remove the instructions and link directly to the project on their site.