The best thing about these soaps is that they are really easy to make. They do require a little adult supervision as the melted glycerine is hot when it comes out of the microwave. This is a fun project for Valentine’s Day for kids who love the added value of giving homemade gifts.
Get my tutorial for these Decorative Confetti Heart Soaps on Kix Cereal.
More Bath & Body Crafts
- How to Make Lip Gloss
- Lavender Milk Bath
- How to Make Bath Bombs
- How to Make Herbal Sachets
- Lemon Lime Votive Candles
- How to Make Lavender Soap
- Tulip Wreath - March 21, 2023
- Cardboard Tube Bunny Rabbit Family - March 7, 2023
- St. Patrick’s Day Activity Sheets - February 28, 2023
Lesley ... bathbombcreations and grumpy joes pet emporium says
These look so pretty. Would the confetti catch the skin? They’d look super in a bowl.x lesleu
Amanda Formaro says
Hi Lesley. Yes it will, so these are purely decorative!