Turn two paper plates and some embellishments into the perfect note holder to collect your child’s Valentine’s Day cards. A fun project for the day of love that your kids will enjoy making. Get my tutorial over at Kix.
Need some ideas for Valentine cards? try these rubber band loom printables from Skip to My Lou!
More Valentine’s Day Crafts
- Heart Suncatcher
- Printable Valentine Bingo
- Twirling Lovebugs
- Secret Message Valentine
- Scratch Off Valentine Gift Certificates
- Valentine Hugs
Paper Plate Valentine Note Pocket
- 2 paper plates
- Pink paint
- String twine or yarn
- Small beads and buttons parental supervision with little ones around these
- Glue and/or stapler
- Paint the front of one of the paper plates and the back of the other with pink paint. Cut the one that is painted on the back in half. Glue the half pink plate to the full pink plate, creating a pocket.
- Poke a small hole on either side of the plate and thread string through from the back of the plate, tie in a knot so that the string doesn’t come back out. From the remaining paper plate half, cut out different sized hearts and decorate your pocket. Decorate hearts with beads and buttons.
I originally created this project for Kix Cereal