Mummy crafts are some of the absolute cutest Halloween crafts out there. They are really easy to make, even for little kids, and they are also very forgiving. If you make a mistake, it’s hard to tell! Make these adorable little mummies from cardboard tubes today!
First you’ll attach black paper to the cardboard tube for the faces, then tear some white construction paper into strips.
You will wrap the tubes with white paper, then add some googly eyes.
- 1 cardboard bathroom tissue tube
- 1 sheets white construction paper
- White craft glue
- Color googly eyes
- Glue stick
- ½ sheet of black construction paper
- Cut a small piece of black construction paper, about 2” x 1.5” and use glue stick to attach it toward the top of the cardboard tube.
- Use white craft glue to attach googly eyes to the black paper.
- Tear white construction paper into strips; reserve the end pieces with the straight edges to use at the top and bottom of the tube.
- Use glue stick to attach the paper strips around the cardboard tube, overlapping as you go. Leave the wiggle eyes and a little of the black paper visible.