Need something easy that’s a fun play on words? This card is simple to make and even little ones can get involved. Tell dad he’s a rock star this Father’s Day!
I originally made this project for Spoonful. Spoonful has since closed and the instructions were taken down. I am putting the instructions here until such time that Spoonful projects are redirected to a new home. At that time I will remove the instructions and link directly to the project on their site.
- Card stock
- Small rock
- Self adhesive foam star
- Tools: black and red markers, hot glue gun
- Fold card stock in half. Write DAD across the top with black marker.
- Have a grown up help you hot glue the rock to the bottom left side of the card. Stick the star to the bottom right side of the card. Use a red marker to fill in the message (U R A = you are a).
Latest posts by Amanda Formaro (see all)
- Easy Yarn Crafts: Creative Ways to Use Yarn Without Knitting or Crocheting - March 17, 2017
- Egg Shell Mosaic Vase - March 14, 2017
- 40+ Creative Easter Crafts for Kids - March 6, 2017