Here’s a super duper fast project the kids and you will love. The best part is you don’t have to run to the store for anything and you’ll have these snowman luminaries made in a matter of minutes!
If you have some plain paper, a marker and a piece of tape, you can make these luminaries in literally a few minutes! No fancy crafting supplies needed, just an LED tea light to illuminate them. Perfect for the holiday table, great as a night light, or for adding a little holiday cheer to the room.
- 1 sheet of white copy/printer paper
- Black and orange markers, crayons or colored pencils
- LED tea light candle
- You can use plain printer or copy paper, or if you have drawing paper or construction paper, that works too! I used markers, but crayons and colored pencils will do the job as well.
- Fold paper in half lengthwise. Open up and cut along the crease. You can get two luminaries from one sheet of paper.
- Use the markers to draw a snowman face in the center of the paper.
- Make as many as you like! Try different mouths and noses for variations.
- Tape the two ends of the paper together to form a cylinder. Place an LED tea light on the table and set your paper luminary over the top of the tea light. Done!
I originally made these for Spoonful, which has since closed down. I have had a lot of people email me for the instructions so I am posting them here temporarily. When Spoonful has a redirect in place to the craft on another one of their properties, I will put that link back in place.