If you’re looking for cardboard tube crafts for your kids to make, I’ve got you covered! I love to make recycled crafts, but cardboard tubes are probably one of my all time favorite supplies. I’m not really sure why, but when thinking up things to make that kids will like, it just seems so easy to create things from a cardboard tube!
In fact, I’m currently working on an e-book with my good friend Maggy of Red Ted Art that will be exclusively cardboard tube crafts. The projects are a secret right now, but I promise it will be fun! Maggy is also a cardboard tube genius, so between the two of us you should be able to keep your kids busy for a long time! We hope to have it done for September some time, so if you would like to be notified about that, please be sure and subscribe to my free newsletter!
Below are some of my all time favorite cardboard tube crafts. You can see all 55+ cardboard tube crafts here.
- Cardboard Tube Coiled Snakes
- Cardboard Tube Ghoul Family
- Cardboard Tube Scarecrow
- Cardboard Tube Children & Snowmen
- School of Cardboard Tube Fish
- Cardboard Tube Coiled Christmas Tree
- Cardboard Tube Beaded Butterfly
- Cardboard Tube Christmas Village
- Fall Leaf Finger Puppets
- Cardboard Tube Dangling Hearts
- Cardboard Tube Minions
- Cardboard Tube Beaker
- Cardboard Tube Polka Dot Tulips
- Cardboard Tube Bunny Rabbit Family
- Cardboard Tube Binoculars
- Cardboard Tube Ewoks
See all 55+ cardboard tube crafts here.