If you are looking for a fun fall craft that’s appropriate for the younger set, you’ll love this magazine tree. All you need is a magazine, some scissors and a piece of construction paper. You can of course get more elaborate and add more decorations to your picture if you like.
If you would like to make a really big tree, use poster board instead of construction paper. See how many leaves you can get on your tree!
- 1 sheet white construction paper
- Glue Stick
- Use the white construction paper as your base.
- Go through the magazines and find page with fall colors such as red, green, brown, orange and yellow.
- Cut a rectangle from a brown page and glue to the construction paper as the trunk.
- Cut simple leaf shapes from the colored pages and glue them all over for the leaves.
Latest posts by Amanda Formaro (see all)
- Easy Yarn Crafts: Creative Ways to Use Yarn Without Knitting or Crocheting - March 17, 2017
- Egg Shell Mosaic Vase - March 14, 2017
- 40+ Creative Easter Crafts for Kids - March 6, 2017