I love easy DIY summer wreaths, don’t you? They bring a pop of color and a bit of character to your front door. Here we’ve gathered 20+ DIY Summer Wreaths in hopes of getting you into the crafty spirit!
We’re celebrating the appearance of sunny skies and blooming flowers here, and we figured these beautiful wreaths are the perfect adult craft to ring in the warmer weather, just like these Easy DIY Birdseed Ornaments that were posted here not too long ago!
20+ DIY Summer Wreaths
In these 20 + DIY Summer Wreaths we have everything from coastal to paper to fabric wreaths to choose from! These beautiful wreaths will make a statement on your front door this summer, so what are you waiting for? Visit the individual links below to find your perfect DIY summer wreaths!
- Pinwheel Summer Wreath – This simple pinwheel wreath will make a statement on your mantle or door for sure!
- DIY Coastal Wreath – A Coastal Wreath is my favorite and perfect for any Summer decor.
- Split Pea Wreath – This wreath looks like a lot of work but it’s actually very simple to do!
- Beach Umbrella Wreath – I’m getting beachy vibes from this Summer Wreath!
- Bandana Wreath for your front door! Mix and match the colors of your bandanas to create a beautiful one of a kind wreath!
- Canvas Rosette Wreath – These beautiful rosettes are handmade from canvas, how lovely.
- Crepe Paper Banana Wreath – Now this is my kind of Summer wreath, I might have to attempt this soon.
- Summer Beach Wreath – Here’s another beach themed wreath that looks pretty cool. I can see it on a patio by the pool area.
- Modern Wreath – The palm leaves really give this modern wreath a Summery feel, don’t you think?
- Tie Dye Coffee Filter Wreath – Tie-dye is perfect for Summertime, so of course, I think it’s pretty clever to make a tie-dye wreath!
- Forsythia Wreath– roll this beautiful forsythia wreath over into summer from your springtime decor!
- Coastal Cupcake Liner Wreath – Now this wreath is a statement wreath, perfect for Summer or any time of the year!
- Hula Hoop Wreath– this easy and cheap wreath can be made with just a few supplies you probably already have on hand!
- Napkin Wreath – Wow this wreath can be made in about 10 minutes, now that’s my kind of craft!
- Summer Succulent Wreath – I love the touch of succulents added to this wreath, I think you could keep this wreath up all Summer and into the Fall!
- Felt Flower Wreath – These felt flowers are the perfect addition to this Summer wreath.
- Fun Summer Wreath – Flip flops, sunglasses, you can’t get more Summery then that!
- Summer Bicycle Wreath – That bike makes this wreath! What a great idea adding it to this Summer wreath.
- Crochet Sun Wreath – This Summer Sun Wreath is flawless, I absolutely love everything about it!
- Paper Pinwheel Wreath – This wreath looks perfect for Summer or Spring with this festive pinwheels!
We hope you find loads of inspiration from this collection of 20+ DIY Summer Wreaths! I know I can spot a few that I will be wanting to try this summer. It’s so hard to choose from all the unique ideas! For more inspiration visit 30+ Spring Wreaths or visit the summer crafts section!
This post was originally published on this blog on May 17, 2017.