July 4th is the day the United States celebrates the adoption of the Declaration of Independence in 1776. With that being said, many American’s celebrate by displaying decorations to commemorate this holiday. DIY July 4th Wreaths are amongst the most popular form of decoration for this particular holiday, close in line with 4th of July Luminaries. Below we’ve compiled a list of 16+ DIY July 4th Wreaths to help inspire you to do the same!
July 4th Wreaths
This holiday is jam-packed with celebrations. Whether you’re planning a family reunion, having a BBQ, gathering for fireworks, throwing a picnic, or having a get together with friends or family, there’s something about this day that makes you step back for a moment and appreciate what’s around you.
We hope this collection of gorgeous July 4th Wreaths helps you find the perfect wreath for your front door or mantel. With as many awesome and unique ideas presented below, I have high hopes you will find something you LOVE!
RELATED: If you’re planning a BBQ for the 4th, make sure to check out How To Clean Your Gas Grill so you can have a sparkly clean grill before the big celebration! And don’t forget to check out more patriotic crafts like these 24+ Memorial Day Crafts and Recipes.
DIY 4th Of July Wreaths
- Torn Fabric Patriotic Wreath – I love the look of this wreath and the fringed edges!
- 4th Of July Wreath – This wreath is so easy to make and pretty inexpensive too!
- Bandanna Wreath – What a clever idea using bandannas to make a patriotic wreath.
- Bandanna Wrapped Wreath – Here’s another wreath made from a bandanna and looks amazing.
4th Of July Wreaths
- Cupcake Liner Wreath – What a cool idea using cupcake liners to make a patriotic wreath!
- Patriotic Cocktail Wreath – I bet this is a wreath you could make in a couple minutes.
- Patriotic Candy Wreath – What a fun wreath to make and have a snack at the same time!
- Burlap Wreath – I love the shabby chic feel that this wreath has, the roses are a perfect touch.
Pretty & Patriotic Wreaths
- Patriotic Ruffle Wreath – This wreath looks a little time consuming but totally worth it.
- Framed Wreath – I really like the look of this framed wreath. Gives it a different touch.
- July 4th Wreath – You’ll never guess what this patriotic wreath is made from!
- Fun Kids Wreath – Now this is a perfect patriotic wreath the kids can make!
More DIY July 4th Wreaths
- Flag Wreath – WOW this wreath looks so amazing and full, I have to try to make one!
- Red Hots Wreath -This is one “red hot” July 4th wreath and would be super tasty to make.
- Fringed Wreath – So many great ideas you can use when making this fun and festive wreath!
- Patriotic Flower Wreath – Now this is my kind of wreath, so simple but elegant!
Aren’t these July 4th Wreaths beautiful? I’m inspired to make a couple, how about you? Be sure to stop by the links above to find the best option for you. If you prefer a more rustic look with red white and blue, you could make one of these Burlap Wreaths, replacing the lace ribbon with a patriotic ribbon to make a lovely rustic 4th Of July Wreath!
Looking for some delicious recipes for your 4th Of July gathering? Check out the recipes from my cooking blog below!
- American Flag Brownies
- American Flag Kabobs
- Pineapple Dream Dessert
- Patriotic Mini Shortcake Cups
- Easy Bourbon Slush
- Grilled Corn and Zucchini Salad