30+ Summer Camp Crafts for Kids
Below you’ll find a collection of fun and creative summer camp crafts that will suite all different types of personalities and can be completed by just about anyone. Nurture their creative minds with these fun ideas while having fun in the process!
Summer Camp Crafts for Kids
- CD Wind Spinner – What a great way to upcycle an old CD and make a gorgeous outdoor ornament!
- Popsicle Stick Mosaic Sun – This would be a fun activity for the kids to make during Summer camp!!
- Bubble Print Butterflies – This is a classic project that kids of all ages can turn into a beautiful craft.
- Pine Cone Roses – Creating unique flowers using outdoor materials is a wonderful and pretty idea!
- DIY Fruit Fans – This is a fun craft to do and keep the kids cool during the Summer!
- Pom Pom Caterpillar – This would be a cool Summer craft that will demonstrate the life cycle of a butterfly!
Summer camp crafts just got a whole lot cooler.
- Paper Plate Watermelon Fan – Here’s a quick Summer project and another great fan project to work on!
- Popsicle Stick Frog – When I think of Summer, frogs is one thing that comes to mind. I know a lot of kids would love a frog craft!
- Sponge Sailboat – These are not only fun to make, but fun to play with as well!!
- Nature Impression Craft – This is a perfect craft to do after you found some flowers, sticks and leaves from a scavenger hunt!
- Pine Cone Firefly – This is seriously the cutest firefly craft I’ve seen!! Love the idea of using a pinecone to make it.
- Gods Eye Craft – Here’s a classic craft even I remember making as a child. I love working on this craft to share with everyone!
- Bark Owl Craft – This craft is perfect for Summer camp, you can find all the materials on a nature walk!
- Rock Ladybug – Here’s one of those projects I think any kid at any age would love to make.
- Paper Bag Tiara – I love the idea of making a tiara with the kids, but with a twist. Nature inspired!
- Twig Boat Craft – I love that this craft can spark a lot of creativity with the details they can do!
- Fun Summer Fruit Craft – This is a perfect craft to keep those older kids busy during the Summer days.
- Craft Stick Caterpillar – Here’s an easy craft for those younger kids to work on together.
- Paper Plate Garden – Wow I love that the kids can get pretty creative with the details on their own little garden craft.
- Firefly Craft – When you think of Summertime you think of fireflies, so working on a project like this is a must!
- Cardboard Tube Binoculars – What a great project to work on with the kids before you go on a scavenger hunt!
- Bead & Pinecone Mobile – Add a splash of color to your outdoor space with a nature inspired mobile.
- Driftwood Rattle – I think it would be fun to make some music with this driftwood rattle. Perfect craft after you’ve gone to the beach.
- Colorful Jellyfish Craft – When you go to Summer camp on the coast this would make a perfect project to work on with the kids!
- Recycled T-Shirt Bracelet – What a great idea for the older/preteen kids to work on this Summer. Teach them all about upcycling!
- Squirt Gun Tie Dye – Kids will have a blast creating one-of-a-kind t-shirts with squirt guns!
- Sand Mold – I seriously LOVE this idea and I will have to make some myself soon!
- Twirling Bee Craft – Let your bee craft twirl outside in the wind once you’re done with it! The kids will really LOVE it!
- Birdseed Ornaments – Birdseed ornaments are a fun and simple kid-friendly and bird-friendly craft.
- Toilet Paper Roll Dragon Fly – Here’s another really cute dragonfly craft made from a cardboard tube.
- Nature Pouch Sewing Craft – A perfect Summer Camp sewing project to work on and teach the kids some sewing skills.
- Swirling Twirling Ladybugs – The kids will love watching these little guys blow in the wind.
- Pinecone Owls – So much fun to make, and so cute to look at when you’re done!
We hope you find the inspiration you’re looking for with this round up of 30+ Summer Camp Crafts for Kids. With so many fun ideas, we’re sure you’ll find not just one, but hopefully 3 or 4!