Kids love rainbow crafts, especially during springtime! So we’ve gathered 30 of the Best Rainbow Crafts for Kids that we could find for a rainy day or St. Patrick’s Day craft inspiration!
Rainbow Crafts for Kids
We found a bunch of rainbow crafts using a variety of different materials – paper, felt, found objects, beads, tissue paper, and even pudding!
Some of these ideas are better for older tweens and some are perfect for preschoolers and kindergarteners – there’s something here for everyone.
So, take a look at the ideas we’ve gathered, then a peek at the craft supplies you have on hand and I’m sure you’re going to find the perfect easy rainbow craft the kids will love.
Rainbow Paper Crafts
- You can make this Rainbow Suncatcher from Fireflies and Mudpies in a variety of shapes.
- This 3D Rainbow Paper Craft from Easy Peasy and Fun would be perfect for a little fairy set-up or a leprechaun visit!
- Forget store-bought bookmarks – nothing compares to this cute Rainbow Corner Bookmark from Red Ted Art
- Raid the recycling bin to make this Rainbow Pencil Holder Can.
- Children will love making these Rainbow Paper Beads and then turning them into unique jewelry! (Kids’ Activities Blog)
- How sweet is this Cute Kawaii Paper Kids Craft from Easy Peasy and Fun?!
- A Paper Plate Rainbow Mandala is a great way to teach kids about Buddhism. (Happy Hooligans)
- Or you can make Paper Plate Tissue Rainbows. (Happy Hooligans)
- A craft to use up all that leftover scrapbook paper: a Rainbow Mosaic Craft from Kids’ Activities Blog.
Easy Rainbow Crafts
- Craft Sticks Rainbow from Easy Peasy and Fun is an easy mixed-media craft for all kids to make.
- Kids of all ages will go crazy for this fun Pipe Cleaner Rainbow Bracelet!
- Teach kids the order of the rainbow with this simple Rainbow Pony Bead Bracelet.
- For tweens and older, these Rainbow Tie Dye Shirts are so fun to create!
- Make a Felt Rainbow Magnet to hold their precious creations on the fridge! (not pictured)
- Get even the littlest artists painting with these Taste-safe Rainbow Paints from Fireflies & Mudpies.(not pictured)
- DIY your own Scratch Art Rainbow Tree! (not pictured)
- These Rainbow Cloud Raindrops add a pop of color wherever you hang it. (not pictured)
- Learn how to make a DIY cardboard loom with this Paper Plate Rainbow Loom Art from Sugar, Spice & Glitter (not pictured)
Easy Rainbow Crafts for Kids
- Kids can wear their creations with this No-Sew Rainbow Scarf from The Decorated Cookie.
- A great sculpture project – Threading Rainbows on Pipecleaners from De Tout et de Rein.
- This No-Sew Fleece Rainbow Scarf from Soccer Mom Blog is perfect for kids learning to tie knots!
- Homemade Windchimes from Happy Hooligans are simple and fun!
- Let them get a bit messy with this Painted Cotton Ball Rainbow Craft from Fireflies and Mudpies.
- I’ve always loved this Giant Rainbow Collage from The Imagination Tree – so fun!
- You will not believe how easy it is to make these St Patrick’s Day Rainbow Clings!
- Process art and a cute gift to boot with this Painting Rainbow Roses project from Sugar, Spice & Glitter (not pictured)
- Canning lids never sounded so pretty as they do in our Rainbow Button Wind Chime.
- And cardboard tubes never LOOKED so pretty as they do in our Coiled Cardboard Tube Rainbow Mobile.
- You won’t believe what we used to make these sweet Rainbow Jellyfish Craft!
Which of these rainbow crafts would your kids go crazy for?
This post was originally published on this blog on Feb 5, 2018.
- Rainbow Crafts for Kids - February 14, 2023
- 25 New Year’s Crafts - December 9, 2022
- Doll in a Box Costume - October 16, 2020
Leave a Reply