I don’t know about you, but for me, I find it so fun seeing the creative touches people add to their garden. Just like my friend Debra, who’s garden is decked out in really awesome flair, like her Watering Can that Pours Crystals, there is just something so enticing about a colorful and unique garden. Wouldn’t it be fun to let the kids join in on the fun? There’s nothing sweeter than displaying your child’s creations, and what better way to do so by adding it to your garden. Find lots of creative Kid’s Garden Crafts to get you started below!
28+ Creative Kid’s Garden Crafts
You never know what kind of really awesome ideas are floating around your child’s head. Feed their inner creativity and get them set up to do something fun that they can display proudly! We’ve collected simple, fun, creative, and unique ideas that are sure to fit just about anyone’s tastes.
RELATED: Find out how you can use your sea glass you collected with your kids on your last beach vacation and turn it into a beautiful Sea Glass Planter using a terra cotta pot!
Simple Kid’s Garden Crafts
- Handmade Wind Chimes – I love the creative use of sticks from around the yard!
- Kids Fairy Garden – This would be perfect to have little kids make at a fairy garden party.
- Ladybug Painted Rocks – Rocks are great to use for garden crafts, especially making cute little ladybugs!
- Wooden Spoon Garden Craft – These will surely brighten up any garden!
- Paper Plate Garden – You can make your own little colorful garden with paper plates.
- Garden Wind Chimes – Wind chimes are a perfect addition to any garden area.
- DIY Garden Markers – Of course, you will need some garden markers, and it’s great to get the kids involved!
Creative Kid’s Garden Crafts
- Paper Plate Bird Feeders – Having the kids help make birdfeeders is a fun and easy project!
- Mini Garden Gnomes – You can’t have a garden without some garden gnomes!
- Cress Heads – Now this looks like a fun project to make with this kids.
- Twirling Bee – These will be twirling around your garden for sure!
Fun Kid’s Garden Crafts
- DIY Garden Lighthouse – I love the coastal feel, so to make a lighthouse for the garden is a cool idea to me!
- Acorn Bells– How cute are these little acorn bells, a simple and perfect little addition to any garden.
- Clay Pot Fairy House – This is a great idea when making your very own fairy garden with the kids.
- Fairy House – I love the idea of lining these around your garden for some garden night lights!
- Cardboard Tube Garden – Don’t throw away those cardboard tubes, you can make your own indoor garden.
- Star Wars Garden Pots – Now these are a clever way to incorporate your love of Star Wars into your garden!
- Garden Ornaments – These will be beautiful hanging from trees in your garden or outdoor area.
- Twirling Lovebugs – Another cool twirling creature for your garden!
Kid’s Garden Crafts
- Colorful Sun Catcher – This will really catch your eye in the garden, and the kids will have a blast making them!
- Garden Stick Gnomes – Another cute little garden gnome, but this one is made from a craft stick. The kids can get pretty creative with these!
- Garden Critter – These are guaranteed to create smiles and creative play in your garden.
- Bumblebee Garden Stake – A fun project to work on together with the kids for your garden.
- Wind Spirals – I know the little ones will love working on these and seeing them spiral in the wind!
- How to Make a Fairy Garden – This is perfect for all the details you’ll need to make a fairy garden with this kids.
Playful Kid’s Garden Crafts
- Recycled Wind Chimes – Upcycled crafts are the best with kids, and making a wind chime out of a plastic bottle is perfect.
- Clay Pot Bee – I love adding little bees to any garden area.
- DIY Birdfeeders – It’s fun getting creative when making bird feeders with this kids.
- Swirling Twirling Ladybugs – The kids will love watching these little guys blow in the wind!
We hope you find inspiration in many different ways from these 28+ Kids Garden Crafts! You may also be interested in 27+ Fairy Garden Ideas, 26 Garden Crafts You Need To Try This Summer or 24 DIY Garden Crafts!