What better way to decorate for Valentine’s day than to sprinkle your doors with a beautiful Valentine inspired wreath. Some of these pretty wreaths are suitable for spring decor as well, that’s a double whammy! Valentine’s day crafts are popular with all ages, so try creating these Valentine wreaths by having a craft night with friends and family. Here are tons of inspiring ideas for the most beloved holiday, now go get crafty!
30 + Ideas for Valentine Wreaths:
We’ve put together a collection of the most adorable wreaths giving tons or inspiration for creative minds all around. These range from kid-friendly wreaths, wreaths you can give as a gift, and adult level crafts too. Be sure to check them out to find which Valentine wreath best suits you and your DIY mind!
Heart Shaped Wreaths
- Felt Heart Wreath – I love how the felt is used to make this sophisticated wreath.
- Valentine Candy Wreath – Who wouldn’t love to receive this candy wreath?! I would!
- Tulip Heart Wreath – I think this is a perfect Valentine wreath but also move into Spring as well.
- Floral Heart Wreath – Another wreath that could be Valentine’s or Spring.
- Berry Heart Wreath – This really looks like a simple wreath that can be made fast.
- Paper Heart Wreath – I love seeing these paper wreaths, they look like fun to make.
- Eucalyptus Heart Wreath – This wreath absolutely looks darling. Made with real eucalyptus and flowers.
- Tissue Paper Heart Wreath – I think this would be a great wreath to have everyone make for a craft night with the girls.
- Cupid’s Arrow Wreath – One of my favorite wreaths. I love how it sparkles!
More Heart Wreaths
- Pom-Pom Heart Wreath – This is another easy to make wreath, I actually think it could be a fun kids wreath to make too.
- Burlap Valentine Heart Wreath – Burlap wreaths are always one of my favorites to make.
- Tissue Paper Heart Wreath – What a clever idea for a Valentine wreath!
- Pinecone Heart Wreath – Here’s an idea to use some of those pinecones leftover from your Fall or Christmas decorating.
- Wood Slice Heart Wreath – WOW, what a cool idea!! It really looks so pretty.
- Pom-Pom Heart Wreath – Yarn Pom Pom wreaths are so popular and I can see why.
- Ruffled Heart Wreath – Here’s another fun idea for a Valentine wreath.
- Yarn Heart Wreath – The touch of gray in this wreath is so pretty for Valentine’s, where everything is usually pinks or reds.
- Paper Straw Heart Wreath – I LOVE paper straws, so to see a wreath made with them is pretty cool to me.
If you are looking for a heart shaped wreath form you can find one here!
Valentine Themed Wreaths
- Paper Rosette Wreath – This wreath looks so expensive but really it’s so easy and inexpensive to make.
- Cranberry Wreath – I have always loved this cranberry wreath. I even added it to my Christmas wreath roundup. It’s perfect for either holiday.
- Sweetheart Valentine Wreath – Another beautiful color palette for your Valentine decor.
- Love Arrow Valentine Wreath – The arrow is a perfect touch to this wreath.
- XOXO Valentine Wreath – You can have this wreath made in no time!
- Cupcake Liner Wreath – What a clever use of cupcakes liners, making a beautiful full wreath with them.
- Felt Rosette Wreath – Rosette wreaths always look so pretty!
More Valentine Wreaths
- Burlap Valentine Wreath – What a crafty wreath, perfect to make!
- Gumdrop Valentine Wreath – Candy wreaths always turn out so pretty and honestly probably the easiest to make.
- Valentine Heart and Flowers Felt Wreath – This wreath is amazing, I love all the details on it.
- XOXO Valentine Wreath – This wreath looks great on their mantle! Don’t you agree?!
- Pom-Pom Yarn Wreath – Here’s another take on the pom pom wreath for Valentine’s
- Origami Heart Wreath – Now here’s a wreath idea I haven’t seen before. Wow turned out beautiful.
- Valentine Sweater Wreath – What a great use of an old sweater, making a wreath out of it.
More Adult Valentine Wreaths
- Conversation Heart Wreath – This is a cool wreath I made this year for my door!
- Chevron Wreath – This pattern has always been popular and so perfect for Valentine’s.
- Burlap “XO” Wreath – The “XO” is a great addition to this wreath!
Kid Friendly Valentine Wreaths
- Tissue Paper Heart Wreath – Save some leftover tissue paper and make a fun kids wreath!
- Rag Heart Wreath – A fun shabby chic look a grown up can make, but I think a kid could help make this wreath too.
- Paper Heart Wreath -I love that this kids wreath is so colorful and easy to make.
- Tissue Paper Valentine Wreath – Another great tissue paper heart wreath!
I hope you have a blast creating these fun DIY Valentine wreaths! Be sure to check out ALL of the Valentine’s Day crafts ideas we have for you!
Latest posts by Amanda Formaro (see all)
- Easy Yarn Crafts: Creative Ways to Use Yarn Without Knitting or Crocheting - March 17, 2017
- Egg Shell Mosaic Vase - March 14, 2017
- 40+ Creative Easter Crafts for Kids - March 6, 2017