In my opinion Thanksgiving crafts, whether they are adult crafts or for kids, just don’t get the attention they deserve. I mean, Halloween goes all out and the opportunities for projects is massive. But after that there are only two short months until Christmas, so Thanksgiving only gets a few weeks to try and grab your attention.
25 Thanksgiving Crafts for Adults and Kids
Whether you’re hosting a large group at your house or keeping it small this year, it’s always fun to make crafts for Thanksgiving. With the weather turning cool and crisp, sitting around a table surrounded by paint, glue, and glitter provides the perfect opportunity to create more than just crafts – you’ll also be creating family traditions and memories. Crafting is the perfect activity for the season when we’re focusing on our blessings.
13 Thanksgiving Crafts for Adults
- Pilgrim Napkin Rings
- Give Thanks Luminary Vase
- Thanksgiving Place Cards
- Thanksgiving Napkins with Glitter Leaves and Acorns
- 3-D Paper Pumpkin
- Glove Turkey
- Stenciled CD-DVD Coasters
- Bleached Burlap Vintage Jewelry Luminaries
- Paint Stick Scarecrow
- Polka Dot Pearl Napkin Rings
- Painted Coated Jar Vases for Fall
- Patchwork Glass Vases
- Light Bulb Turkey
- NEW! Printable Thanksgiving Utensil Holders
- NEW! Wood Slice Pumpkin Chalkboard
- NEW! Fall Napkin Luminaries
Need some fun crafts for the kidlets this Thanksgiving? These are great projects to keep them busy while preparations are being made or dinner is cooking. Most of these crafts are easy to make and don’t require a ton of crazy supplies. Also, many of the crafts pass on the intention of the holiday along with some history.
12 Thanksgiving Crafts For Kids
- Pilgrim & Indian Napkin Rings & Place Cards
- Child’s Thanksgiving Tree
- Construction Paper Teepees
- Cereal Box Mayflower
- Thankful Styrofoam Turkey
- Cereal Box Thankful Turkey
- Fingerprint Turkey Napkin Rings
- Glitter CD Turkey
- Glitter Paper Leaves
- Family Handprint Turkey
- Cardboard Tube Pilgrims & Indians
- Clay Pot Pilgrim Girl
- NEW! Painted Acorns
I hope you have an enjoyable Thanksgiving surrounded by family and friends. And when you’re ready for Christmas, be sure to check out all of these projects!
Looking for some printables for Thanksgiving to keep the kids busy? Get these free ones at Make and Takes.