The walls in my home are decorated with countless beach crafts I’ve made over the last several years. My bathroom, living room and even my kitchen have a coastal feel, I just love the calming colors that go along with this decorating scheme! If you love to create your own wall art, my friend Courtney has scoured the web and put together an amazing collection of beach themed tutorials for you. Welcome, Courtney!
Hi there! I’m Courtney from Crafts by Courtney and I’m so excited to share an awesome coastal roundup with you. I’ll give you the details, but first I’d like to thank Amanda for having me over! You don’t see many guest posts here, so I am truly honored with this chance to share with your readers. You’re the best!
29 DIY Wall Art Beach Crafts + Free Printable
Okay, now what was I saying? Oh yeah, this amazing roundup! Today, I’ve collected 29 of the best beach crafts and nautically inspired wall art ideas. plus, a free printable!
So if you love that coastal look for your home, then consider this round up your “beach paradise” of inspiration!
Amanda and I are both huge fans of coastal decor, so a roundup of coastal wall art was only natural. I loved looking through Pinterest and finding all these amazing beach crafts. I just might be adding some of these to my crafting to do list.
Now on to the list!
- Coastal Seashell Wall Art from H2O Bungalow
- Weathered Beach Signs from Crafts by Amanda
- Sun Print Wall Art from Crafts by Amanda
- DIY Nautical Shadow Box from Darice
- Seaglass and Cedar Mermaid Art from Sand & Sisal
- Beach Flag Suncatcher from Crafts by Amanda
- Beachy Pallet and Starfish Wall Art from Crafts by Courtney
- Seashell Art from Tattered & Inked
- Coastal Lobster Wall Art from Crafts by Courtney
- Driftwood Seahorse from Creative in Chicago
- Coastal Branch Christmas Tree from Crafts by Amanda
- Beaded Seashell Jellyfish from Crafts by Amanda
- Weathered Paint Stick Beach Flag from Crafts by Amanda
- Seashell Picture Frames from Crafts by Courtney
- Beachy Seahorse Canvas from Mom Endeavors
- Weathered Newport Beach Sign from Crafts by Amanda
- Mosaic Turtle from Crafts by Amanda
- Sea Fan Art from Sand & Sisal
- Craft Stick Beach Plaque from Crafts by Amanda
- Driftwood Fish from The Space Between Blog
- Pallet Shark from Sand & Sisal
- Beach Starfish Plaque from Crafts by Amanda
- Shell Art from Sand and Sisal
- Easy Shell Art from Double the Fun Parties
- Reclaimed Wood Whale Art from Finding Home Online
- Driftwood Anchor from Cherished Vintage
- DIY Seashell Plank from House by Hoff
- Rustic Starfish Craft from Crafts by Amanda
- Twig Coastal Wreath– from Crafts by Amanda
- DIY Driftwood Signs– from Crafts by Amanda
- Driftwood Art with a Starfish– from Crafts by Amanda
- Button Starfish Wall Art- from Crafts by Amanda
Bonus – Free Anchor Printables
If you don’t have time to create your own coastal wall art, then just grab my “You Anchor Me” printables and add them to any decorative frame!! There’s 5 to choose from!
So that’s the roundup! I hope you found some great coastal decor inspiration.
I honestly don’t know which ideas are my favorite, they’re all so great (these are some very talented crafters for sure). Every one of these would look great in any coastal themed home.
Thanks again Amanda for giving me a chance to share with your readers. I truly enjoyed putting this together.
If you guys want to get even more crafting inspiration, be sure and sign up for my newsletter! It’s the best of what I make.
This post was originally published on this blog on Feb 9, 2015.