Snowman ornaments are super popular for Christmas! Aside from all the snowman Christmas ornaments on this blog, we’ve compiled a bunch more for you! We found lots of adorable snowman Christmas ornaments to make, just scroll down to get started.
Snowman Ornaments to Make
Snowmen are symbolic of the winter season yet thy are closely related to Christmas. They don’t hold any religious overtones, so they are a fun and neutral way to celebrate the season. Snowmen are adorable and gosh, snowman ornaments are just plain old fun to make!
- Santa Snowman Ornament – I think any expert sewer could figure out how to make this darling Santa snowman.
- Mini Melted Snowman – What a clever idea to make a melted snowman in this cute little bottle!!
- Light Bulb Snowman Ornament – Transform a lightbulb into a warm and cozy snowman for winter.
- Snowball Face – If you want to get a little more detailed with your snowman then this one is for you!! Love the texture they added.
- Sliced Log Snowman – Turn ordinary wood slices into fun and festive snowman.
- Snowman Ornament Pattern – Here’s another great sewing project, looks pretty simple and cute.
- Mason Jar Lid Ornament – These darling snowman look so easy to make!
Make snowman ornaments from anything
As you can see from all of the snowman ornaments listed here, you can make a snowman out of almost anything. I’ve personally used burnt out light bulbs (see above), Styrofoam balls, pinecones, mason jar lids, terra cotta pots, cardboard, socks, mittens and tons more.
I’ve even turned old keys into cute little snowman ornaments! In fact, I hang them on my Christmas tree every year. Other supplies you can use include wooden spools, wood slices, bottle caps, PVC pipe, an old baseball, golf balls, wood, tea lights and the list goes on and on!
- Wooden Spool Snowman – I love how creative this snowman idea is using wooden spools, it looks perfect!
- Pinecone Snowman – Let your little ones make a vibrant and sporty snowman with a pinecone.
- Bundled Bottle Cap Snowman – Save the lids from your soda bottles to make these little guys.
- Cork Snowmen – Turn wine corks into cute little snowmen for the tree!
- Wood Slice Snowman Ornament – Here’s another cool version of the wood slice snowman ornament!
- Baseball Snowman Ornament – An easy to make project you’re little baseball lover will LOVE!
- Terra Cotta Pot Snowman – Create sophisticated snowman from terra cotta pots, they will look great on a mantel.
- PVC Snowman Ornaments – These are so cute and it looks like preschoolers could help make it, once it’s cut!
- Snowman Garland – These are a great winter craft to do with the kids, so easy and looks like fun.
- Clay Snowman – Air dry clay is the perfect idea to create a snowman! Love the little details.
- Melted Snowman – This craft is an easy group project for the classroom or kids Christmas party!
Whatever you use to make your snowman ornaments, remember to make extra. Giving a snowman ornament as a Christmas gift is a wonderful way to share something from your heart!
- Cardboard Snowman Ornament – These are a super cute idea, using pieces of cardboard for a vintage looking snowman.
- Canning Lid Snowman Ornament – Save those jar lids and have a fun craft party with the kids and make some snowman ornaments!
- Glass Snowman Ornaments – Classic snowman craft, but still one of my favorites.
- Lightbulb Snowman Ornament – Have some old lightbulbs? Then why not make the perfect snowman!
- Snowman Ornament – Use some old wood to make this really festive snowman ornaments.
- Recycled Key Snowman Ornaments – Turn keys into adorable snowman ornaments for the Christmas tree.
- Vintage Snowman Ornament – This darling vintage snowman is so easy to make for the Winter.
- Tea Light Snowmen Ornament – Turn tea lights into gorgeous little snowman, perfect and cute craft for the kids.
- Wood Block Snowman -A cute project for adults and older kids.
- Antique Canning Lid Snowman – Don’t toss those old canning lids out when you can make these cute ornaments.
Here are some popular craft supplies for making snowman ornaments. I am a huge fan of Snow-Tex paint as I love the snowy realistic effect it provides. Glitter is a super popular snowman accessory, or you can use glitter paints. At any rate, hopefully you’ve found some fun snowman ornaments to make for Christmas this year!